1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

PICS Alexandra Daddario - bikini top in a screencap from The Layover (2015)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by yucon, Jan 5, 2017.

1. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Filmed 18 months ago... still in post-production... dammit :thinks2:

[​IMG]

dazzab87, Hotrod1, philips25 and 57 others like this.
  2. doubleday

doubleday Ten Years of Phun

Kate Upton is in the movie as well. Battle of the boobs.

1 person likes this.
  3. Kalamity

Kalamity

Doubtful.
    I recall reading somewhere Kate Upton wanted to be taken seriously as an actress so no nudity from her and AD is the the eye candy of the film.
    At the moment its 50/50 on a nude scene by AD. If we're lucky theres a quick topless scene if we're unlucky its only side boob or artful editing.

1 person likes this.
  4. arespilgrim

arespilgrim Blast from the Past ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

5. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

You really think there's a 50/50 chance? I'm guessing this bikini scene will be the most revealing of the film.

6. Kalamity

Kalamity

Its an optimistic estimate. Chances are there's no nudity whatsoever. Though there are reports of said scenes being filmed.
    Honestly I think it will be a lot of tease. A topless scene but only showing face and shoulders. Clothed sex scene, side boob and naked back no ass or anything too revealing.
    But I'll be happy to be wrong.

Sonicboom likes this.
  7. yucon

As Kalamity said, there are reports, rumors, about some topless scene by Alexandra. Who knows, but it's a sexcomedy about 2 boobalicious on a road trip fighting for a guy... :lol: if they want to sell it, they have to show something.

8. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Guys, don't get your hopes up about this, it's pointless. Neither Alexandra nor Kate will show anything, at most we'll get to see them in bikinis.

I doubt Kate Upton will ever do a nude scene, as for Alexandra I think she'll do it again, but not in this movie. When was the last time a sex comedy had nudity from one of the main actresses?

9. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Upton hasn't been the same since the fappening. Following her modeling career waiting for her to get nude, it was like playing a video game. Once you finish it, it's over. That's how the fappening was. I saw her naked, and now I've moved on. I'd like to see her naked again, but I'm not as into her as I was three years ago.

Daddarro on the other hand, forget about it. That True Detective scene will never get old, and I want more!

1 person likes this.
  10. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

My best guess is they filmed at least 1 brief topless/nude scene of Daddario and it's just a question of whether it makes the final cut.

The movie is still not sold to/bought by a major studio, so my hope is the studios say they will only buy it and release it if a topless/nude scene of her is included in the final product.

Certainly that would be a selling point to the movie and create massive buzz.

11. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

she's got a cracking set

1 person likes this.
  12. yucon

I don't have high hopes but the director is William H Macy, maybe he got some inspiration from Shameless :lol:

And Lea Michele was in the original cast, until she drop it... Why would she be replaced with Daddario if Kate was in the cast?
    Is not usual to have 2 actresses with big boobs, normally, there's one and the other is plain, so you can make jokes, but if both actresses are boobalicious... well, my dirty logic says that one of them has to show something :mrgreen: Maybe I'm wrong, but I'll keep counting on Alex, just look at that bikini :p fucking hot

While Kate :-? she's the chubby friend in a swimsuit
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Mullet

Mullet Titties! 15 Year Member

Alex's tits are just marvelous fun bags

14. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Her ass is glorious as well. And those eyes just pierce through your fucking skull.

palmerski and Mullet like this.
  15. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

If there's even that. There is this horrible habit directors have of putting hot actresses in bikinis and then shooting shoulders up only or long wide shots. Alex's bikini scene in "San Andreas" is a good example of both... :(

16. Linq

Linq

According to Recapped, no nudity from Alexandra. They had some news on upcoming nude celebs for their Jan 1st update.

17. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

yeah, the reason why everyone is holding out some hope is because in the comments section there a person says they saw an uncut version of the movie and this 15-second scene exists. That's been the entire thing we've been discussing here. While we acknowledge it's unlikely, the thread has been talking about that.

18. Jay Bizzle

Jay Bizzle

According to Recapped, Sundance just premiered a comedy featuring Aubrey Plaza and Kate Micucci getting naked (Aubrey is topless and Kate is full frontal). It's not unheard of for a main actress in a comedy to do nudity though it is rare.

quelargo1976 likes this.
  19. LegalAssassin

LegalAssassin

Kate seems to be following in her bandmate's (Rikia Lindhome) footsteps. First starting with topless an then going full frontal.

20. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Too bad Alison Brie didn't get naked in that movie.