1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Alexandra Daddario in True Detective (No Pics Just Info)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Linq, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Linq

Linq

Early word is that she has a nude scene in HBO's True Detective. I'm hearing bare boobs, bare butt, and possible merkin. The episode in question is supposed to air Jan 19th.

What a way to start off 2014. The internet just might crash.

Tease at the 1:19 mark of the trailer.
    [video=youtube;roiKrE5KLbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roiKrE5KLbk[/video]

7 people like this.
  2. Lefty11

Lefty11

I will die a happy man if this is true. It's like waiting to see one of the greatest wonders of the world. I called it 6 months ago.. she's mine' 2014!

3. Bronn

Bronn Drunk with fire

can't wait to see that rack

4. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

:yay:
    it has to be true
    I hope her character survives some episodes

Woody and McConaughey together could be painful to watch but...

5. KUTProductions

KUTProductions

Don't hold your breath.

It'll probably be a "cop" out.

6. Linq

Linq

Thanks for the title edit. In my excitement, I forgot to add that there were no pics in this thread (yet).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone by the name of MK screened the episode. Here is his assessment:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's listed in the 1st 3 episodes, so let's keep the fingers crossed.

7. grimtone

grimtone

This is from Duncan at upcomingnudescenes.net and MK at recapped.com to make sure people are properly credited.

8. Linq

Linq

^I didn't want to post the site to another forum, so I just stuck with the original source's ID.

9. yucon

the episode is titled "Seeing Things" :shifty: we're going to see a couple of things, at least :beerchug:

a gif :mrgreen: and a still... if you think that those eyes are hypnotic, just imagine the nips
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. GWHH

GWHH ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I hope it a good scene with her. I want to see them full on and for a long time! IF that happen it will be like a religious experience!!!

11. Ghost86

Ghost86

This is legit the best news I've heard in an incredibly long time.

12. p0rnstar82

p0rnstar82 pr0naholic Ten Years of Phun

Cant effin' wait!!

13. BostonRocks

BostonRocks Please Just 1 Squeeze?

This is Awesome nudes, um news!!!

14. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

Wow, she's really pretty and has a nice set of tatas. I have HBO so I'll be checking that out.

15. Zephoria

Zephoria

Fuck Christmas and New Year, bring on True Detective :)

16. KUTProductions

KUTProductions

My post was actually just a crap joke, but how can you guarantee this MK person isn't a shill? For example around 2004/2005 we all read that someone "screened" Havoc and claimed the nude scenes were about a million times more explicit than they turned out to be. Half the time it's someone's "people" drumming things up...the prime example being Jennifer Aniston. If you're not at least a little bit suspicious then you're going to be in for a lot of disappointment for the rest of your Internet celeb nudity "career".

I'll believe it when I see it.

17. Supernova

Supernova

Amen to that. I've rode the Aniston Roller Coaster of Unfulfilled Promises too many times foe me to believe that it's anything more than a way to bump ratings from the git go.

18. Linq

Linq

According to Duncan at UNS, MK alerted him to Scarlett Johansson's scene in Under the Skin and Sarah Gadon in Enemy before they debuted.

We shall see if he's right. The ideas that the editors included that short snippet in the trailer, as well as the show being on HBO, leads me to believe that the odds are very good. She teased us a bit in Texas Chainsaw, so she might be feeling more and more comfortable w/ showing skin. She might be the kind of actress that will do nudity for the "right" part.

Lucky for us, it's only a few weeks away.

19. yucon

yeah, but this is not about that tease

is an underrated actress seeking for attention on HBO :p and HBO love boobs and merkins

20. Linq

Linq

Plus, one of the knocks against her for a role like Wonder Woman was that she didn't look mature enough for the role. She may be looking to break out of that mindset. Also, she's in her late 20's and I don't see any great roles coming her way either.