1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

SHOOT Alison Haislip - Courtney Lindberg photoshoot outtakes

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Pharisäer, Sep 1, 2024.

1. Pharisäer

Pharisäer

These were being traded as a set. I have no idea when they were taken
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Pharisäer

Pharisäer

3. Pharisäer

Pharisäer

4. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Been waiting for this for ages!

Many thanks!

kurutteru and CaptainFan88 like this.
  5. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Same

6. Mr. Hyde16

Mr. Hyde16

I've actually had this set for a few years. Did not know it wasn't readily available or else I would have shared it. This is just a fraction of it. Total I have 936 pictures in this set. Unfortunately no nudity in any of them other than the butt peaks like the ones posted here.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  7. Clarence Boddicker

I’ll take all of ‘em if you want to post them. Would be greatly appreciated. Nudity or not. Decent pics of her have always come at a premium.

8. Mr. Hyde16

Mr. Hyde16

I will need to post them in a zip. That's how I first acquired them. Let me see if I can actually still find the original source.

9. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Wow I had a lot of them before on an old computer before it crashed, lost everything

devilsdancefloor42 likes this.
  10. Elessar1954

Elessar1954

These have to be from back around 2004 or so when she was still doing that cable show Attack of the Show.

MolochTophet likes this.
  11. LittleGorm

LittleGorm

I remember that show, Attack of the Show! What has happened to her?

MolochTophet likes this.
  12. ben2001vwben

ben2001vwben

Excellent find, aren't there more out there???

13. AMoussa

AMoussa

14. Shinerdrinker

Shinerdrinker

The greatest present for the world would be for all of these pictures to come back out in high resolution and sans watermark. It's not my birthday or anything, but I believe it could solve a lot of the problems in the world today—at least until after everyone gets out those first few nuts.

Edit: These add-ons had me going through my other Alison Haislip savings and I am now convinced there are Gigs of video of Alison in her blue bikini swimming with sharks. The dude was not even hiding the fact he was pointing the camera at her ass whenever possible. I, of course, approve and would greatly enjoy having all of that footage also released.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2024
  15. Clarence Boddicker

Outstanding! Thanks so much for these.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  16. misfit1

misfit1

No
    not all hero's wear capes

CaptainFan88 and AD9Yauz8Q8 like this.
  17. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Thank you kind sir

18. AD9Yauz8Q8

AD9Yauz8Q8

What I know about these images came from a post on (link removed) back when she used to have a forum on there for discussing and posting pictures of her. I'm guessing that is the collection of images I have since it looks like its about 269 of them, I got them from Vola and I think a deleted post from Phun, back when someone was begging for them to trade for Iliza Shlesinger leaks.

Also seconding Shinerdrinker on the blue bikini sharks shoot. Shame even the released footage was never uploaded in greater than 480p from what I know.
    of her swimming with sharks.of 'outakes' that even makes fun with Kevin implying he is gonna watch it for reminiscing.

And finally a million thanks to AMoussa for the huge number of pics!

(Moderator Edit) Off site links removed..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2024
    CaptainFan88 and Shinerdrinker like this.
  19. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

You're a hero, sir! Words cannot describe how hard I crushed on her back in the AOTS days!

CaptainFan88 likes this.