1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Amanda Kimmel leaked modeling pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by lobeskie, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lobeskie

lobeskie

2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Looks like several photoshoots. I'm not sure these are really "leaks." Leaks are supposed to be naked selfies, not professional stuff.

mmikehunt likes this.
  3. Krayt

Krayt

What would you call them? Unreleased outtakes, maybe?

4. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Leaks are just pics taken from a person's phone/computer.

5. izimybes

izimybes BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

beauty

6. jws

jws 15 Year Member

I love how she looks in those red jeans. Hot!

7. J3scribe

The original Fappening established the paradigm that leaks were ill gotten images from unsuspecting victims. I look at these pics and have to wonder, who's the victim? Or is there one? I don't know. I do know that using the term Leaks for pics like these sort of diminish the original intent. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the pics, mind you. I'm saying that assigning the term Leaks carries - or carried - a certain expectation, which images such as these don't live up to. Dammit, where's the pussy?

8. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Well I can't argue that! At least a non-nude tag would be appropriate.

9. J3scribe

True.

10. Krayt

Krayt

Remember Kim Kardashian had a couple full nude pics come out right around that time? I don't think anyone bought for one second that they were actually "leaked" by anyone except her. But I think they were technically still considered leaks, as they weren't officially released somewhere until much later in her book.

11. J3scribe

She's an opportunist. You have to admire her for it though. It's free publicity.

12. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

All great points, but hardcore shots notwithstanding, some of the greatest possible leaks would come from the millions of shots on photoshoots that are contractually never supposed to see the light of day.

13. J3scribe

Indeed. I would characterize such pics as unpublished though. In fact, just the other day I was thinking there are probably some really nice pics of Kaley Cuoco in a bikini from her Men's Health shoot that never saw the light of day, and likely never will. You know the bikini I speak of?
    [​IMG]

14. jackinthebox

Indeed. Yeah, the unpublished stuff is sort of like the earth's core. We'll never see it.

15. J3scribe

I like to think nothing can stay buried forever, but the more time that passes, the less likely it will come to light anytime soon.

16. jackinthebox

In all total seriousness, I think that will be the downfall of society in the future - we will have a potential resistance against the machines, but real life John Connor will use the terminator and time travel technology to retrieve the wiped hard drives of various photogs. Cool with me, as long he shares on phun.

J3scribe likes this.
  17. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Actually, the downfall of civilization will be when all attempts to stop the machines will be condemned as "racist patriarchy."

18. J3scribe

Genuine lol!

jackinthebox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.