1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. kingwasabi29

kingwasabi29

Hello community.
    I need you to see under this.
    this girl drives me crazy
    thank you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

superduper likes this.
  2. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

I see some right nip

[​IMG]

3. tjlyne

tjlyne

[​IMG]

Can anyone help me I do not have the skills.

4. JonesNorman

JonesNorman

I have a bunch of pics here, I’d really appreciate it if anyone wants to have a go at x-raying them

5. JonesNorman

JonesNorman

Here’s the pics
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2018
  6. AllMonti

AllMonti

[​IMG] Can someone try to xray these?

7. organic farmer

organic farmer

I am seeing a lot of photos being posted with requests for conversion. Is there some other thread where the conversions are posted?

8. Redloony

Redloony

Not really. It's just nobody really takes requests anymore lol.

9. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Too many people requesting bad pics, and not enough people willing to learn how to do it right unfortunately.

10. tdbadboy

tdbadboy

Ok so can someone please post how to do it because I would like to learn!

11. Gesundeit

Gesundeit

great

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  12. c-through

I posted a how-to x-ray university about 10+ years ago, but it's no longer here unfortunately.

Best advice I can give without taking all day is to learn to adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation to see if you can see any further details come out. Light colors usually need less brightness, dark colors usually more. If it's a bright color like red, yellow, or orange, reduce the saturation first (or even grayscale) before playing with the brightness & contrast sliders. Stay away from the burn & dodge tools as they can often make stuff looks like it's there when it really isn't. Start with the biggest and best lit images you can - most social media and facebook pics are too small and compressed to really get much. Practice on professional images taken in good light and preferably with a strong flash as it usually helps since you get more detail when the light can penetrate the clothing and bounce off the skin back to the camera.

If when adjusting the brightness & contrast you see a bra, you probably won't be able to get much else. Best pics are thin tight clothing with no bra or pasties, or bathing suits (wet is better). lighting not behind them.

Don't get discouraged if you often don't get good results - good x-rayable pics are the minority. Most aren't good due to poor lighting, lousy pics (low quality, out of focus, grainy, highly compressed), clothing not transparent, or they are wearing undergarments. Like I said, try practicing on some that have already been done - that's why I always posted the originals when I did mine.

Photoshock and Xraymen like this.
  13. c-through

Only one you can see just a little bit is the first one, and what you can see is while she is braless, like most professional models, she's wearing nipple tape for the photoshoot, so not much to see.

14. Gesundeit

Gesundeit

I know for sure she was not wearing tape for nipples.can you help me?

15. Gesundeit

Gesundeit

No one?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Xraymen likes this.
  16. Xraymen

Xraymen

Source is important:
    - be a HQ image, if possible is original. Lover quality too compressed, you get blocks. This problem with photos, what you see in this topic.
    - a c-through said: Facebook or social images is compressed, but if picture type is _o, not _n, then maybe good, because a many user photos saved originally quality. Just hunt for these.
    - If clothes is too bright, or too dark, leave this. Too bright is overburned, no any detail there. If clothes too dark, then you get image compression (black blocks). Make a quick test (see below), and try it!
    - If see bra, leave this, because test over two clothes is often impossible.

Just a few tips for a quick test:
    - open original image in a professional editor (Photoshop, GIMP, Affinity)
    - duplicate image at twice as layer
    - set new layers type from Normal to Multiply (when clothes is bright) or Screen (when clothes is dark)
    If you see nipple and area, this maybe will good for trying. If see bra, or compress blocks, leave this photo.

For beginners: check this great set, and try it!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Gesundeit likes this.
  17. Gesundeit

Gesundeit

thank you! but I just get an approsimative effect, probably due to my low experience.

18. c-through

You don't know what you're talking about - you can see the tape or band-aids clearly. This is one of the reasons I stopped doing pics in here - everyone KNOWS the pics they request are doable, when most are not.

[​IMG]

Nocturnal Emissions likes this.
  19. Gesundeit

Gesundeit

Ok! Thank you!

20. Gesundeit

Gesundeit

no chances with these??

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Xraymen likes this.