1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

2. Du8i0us

Du8i0us

Didn't have much trouble myself. Don't see any tape or pasties. That would be very apparent right away with such a thin layer. I suggest you swap back and forth between the original image and your edited layer, whilst adjusting exposure and gamma to find the outlines. You should also remove saturation as it obscures the real details. Then colour match the area to the skin after.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2019
    Xraymen and mantis22 like this.
  3. Du8i0us

Du8i0us

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2019
    Xraymen, mantis22 and BBT/BBN like this.
  4. Du8i0us

Du8i0us

Was going to bring some life back to this thread but it seems my work is not welcome. Oh well. Let it die.

Nocturnal Emissions likes this.
  5. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Hotlinking pics isn't allowed.

I rehosted your pics and edited your Posts.

6. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I disagree - You can see the rectangular area of the bandaids on both sides, that's why I didn't go any further with it. You can even see them even in your image.

7. rickmulletman

rickmulletman

8. king10001

king10001

That will not work. It is too thick. Most bathing suits are impossible.

9. rickmulletman

rickmulletman

10. keno1234

keno1234

How about this one? Could swear I see a little nip coming through on the left..
    [​IMG]

11. carlos ssss

carlos ssss

This girl drives me nuts, she is crazy pretty, she is petite, very fit, very tiny, with extremely firm breasts.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

superduper and Redloony like this.
  12. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Too bad the color is changed up, but the nip is coming right through this white top! Anyone got some magic on this?

[​IMG]

13. Nocturnal Emissions

Nocturnal Emissions

Would love some help with this one. Or all of them if I can be greedy.
    Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  14. c-through

while braless in all, she's wearing white nipple tape - you can see it without having to do any enhancement on the last pic

Nocturnal Emissions likes this.
  15. JohnK9323

JohnK9323

either of these?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. leeeno

leeeno

any help on this one?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  17. leeeno

leeeno

or any of these? theyre all high resolution.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. c-through

What do you honestly expect to see?? Even if they were naked, you might have a poor angle of an ass, that's about it.

mmikehunt likes this.
  19. adb197

adb197

Can someone try these please? I’ve tried on many pics but I’m just not very good at it. Thank you in advance!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. c-through

Don't feel bad - most pics can't be done - lighting and the type of clothing makes a big difference, and the first two the sun is more behind them instead of on the parts you want to see. The suits also aren't very thin, and dark colors don't help. The most promising is the 3rd pic, but even that it appears she's got a flower shaped nipple shield pastie under her top. Don't know what's going on downstairs, if it's a giant muff or just heavily padded.