1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amy Adams Booty Crack Burlesque Screencaps American Hustle

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by robo99, Dec 30, 2013.

1. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

damn this guy can make a movie

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

dazzab87, firerider, nick4u and 13 others like this.
  2. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Amy Adams is a woman

3. robo99

david o russell can really make a movie

4. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

:)

5. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

wow she is just pefect 10 from top to toe

1 person likes this.
  6. hhstars2002

hhstars2002

Ever notice her bunions? You might want to re-think that toe part.

7. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes

are we 100% sure this is not a body double?

8. robo99

That's why I included the face images, no reason for a body double as she is 1/2 naked and a purring sex kitten in the whole movie, her sexuality in this particular flick way exceeds jlaw.

100%? I don't know, do we know you are 100% Guy Fawkes with a marilyn manson sig? Who would be a dead hanged english renegade with a has been inconsequential avatar. Never can tell.

Yes she does have a tragic bunion situation with otherwise perfect feet which every foot fetishisist is well aware of.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

dazzab87, hhstars2002 and nick4u like this.
  9. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes

FYI, its a topless chick (x stickers on nips) with a guy fawkes mask, and the face shot never include her body from behind i mean, that is why I am questioning if its really her, there have been a lot of body double use lately in hollywood, that I question everything that isn't clear cut, I mean it could be obvouis its her from the movie but hard to make out by caps, so I am asking for those who have seen the movie since I don't go out and see movies do the absurd cost they are now

10. Westside

Westside BANNED

umm guys you dont fuck her feet....
    well mAybe you cum on them lol....

11. PhillipJO

PhillipJO 15 Year Member

If you have a foot fetish you most assuredly cum on them.

12. robo99

With this being her third film with this director and the trust they build I doubt there is a body double. if there was full frontal nudity maybe there would be a question. Even forrest gump had the same amount of burlesque flesh and she played it out without a body double.

a foot fetishist will always choose to cum on a woman's feet

13. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I like your Steely Dan sig. They are easily in my top 5 favorite groups of all time. :cheers:

1 person likes this.
  14. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Funny how much emphasis we put on tits and ass when the care a woman takes with her tootsies is seriously underappreciated. It's also sexy to watch them do it. You may not 'fuck' her feet, but a woman's true beauty should be appreciated from head to toe, pun somewhat intended.