1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NUDITY Andie MacDowell - The Denis Piel Sessions (HQ) ( + Adds 3/31)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by The Lurker, Mar 28, 2022.

1. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

So it looks like we've got some bits and pieces from Denis' work here which you can check out, but it's in LQ and scattered around; here are all the no-watermark originals (including new ones) from the photographer's website and 1 or 2 other places that I could find. HQ except where indicated. The color photos were done in Long Island, New York in 1981 and most ended up in Vogue Italia (Kabuki No. 1), the B/W were a couple years later (1984) from all accounts.

There are also a couple of tearsheets from his books (Filmscapes, Exposed, Moments) which we sadly do not have larger sizes for, but I'm not going to pay $90-100 per book just so I can scan them, haha. I'll leave that to someone else. Anyway:

1981 (Italian Vogue):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1984 (B&W): This one w/hint of areola is full size. Added some color for effect:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Original, Colorized, w/Highlights)

Sadly I was not able to find its full size companion publicly, it's in one of the books. So this got upscaled instead, included for symmetry:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Original-LQ, Upscaled 2x, Colorized, w/Highlights)

Tear Sheets (1981): from his published books. Cropped and Upscaled 2x, result was 'good enough' to see some detail with some occasional artifacts, but high DPI scans would be better if they exist. Interesting to see what made the cut, and what didn't:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Original)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Cropped/Enlarged)

If you know of any better versions (privately held?), let me know, thanks :) Cheers

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    wookiee, asweetprince, brd23 and 92 others like this.
  2. Wadsworth

Wadsworth

Dude, thank you for this. Truly great stuff.

3. khashoggi

khashoggi ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

now that's a quality post!!!

AKADOA, readabk, Snark and 2 others like this.
  4. Warpigg

Warpigg

Cheers Lurker, thank you :beerchug::bounce::bounce:

Thore and The Lurker like this.
  5. dakotaspirit

dakotaspirit 15 Year Member

She had and still does , a sultry , sexy , look that I like.

Thore and The Lurker like this.
  6. Snark

Snark I need nachos Ten Years of Phun

This is awesome work. Thanks Lurker. :bravo:

The Lurker likes this.
  7. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Many thanks for posting these. I wanted to see Andie's tits so much when I was younger that I used to rent (or even buy!) her films in the hope of her showing something. This was before the days of the internet, or at least my access to it, so I had no idea if she even did any nude/topless scenes. But even since then, the only one of these pics I've seen is the one of her pulling the sweater over her head, and I've never been 100% sure that it was really her. It has been a long time coming (for me) but it's wonderful to see her. Thanks!

boba575 and The Lurker like this.
  8. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Great pics
    I've always thought she was super hot.
    Sadly, she did not seem to hold up well in recent pics that I've seen.

The Lurker likes this.
  9. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

She's 63 man, c'mon! :eek:

10. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

The Lurker likes this.
  11. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

Plus she has handed the torch on to her beautiful daughter who seems very comfortable with nudity:)

The Lurker likes this.
  12. flooff

flooff ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Beautiful woman, great work uncovering these historical photos

The Lurker and Magge like this.
  13. TGHW

TGHW

She still looks pretty good for her age, when she keeps that wild hair tamed down. It's just grey now. She obviously got a tit job somewhere in the past because they are and have been for a long time, a lot bigger than they are in these pics.

The Lurker likes this.
  14. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

What do we think of this one? I found it as an outtake to the Vogue shoot, alternatively I suppose it could be a fake?

[​IMG]

wookiee, altarica1, Duncan7 and 17 others like this.
  15. TGHW

TGHW

It's the same chair/clothes/location/shoes as the 3rd pic in the first post so I see no reason to assume that it's fake.

16. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

GOOD STUFF....

The Lurker likes this.
  17. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Thanks, cheers all :) Yeah that is a legit alt, there's no apparent fakery and all the known details are present and in the proper proportions (smaller right breast, etc.). Might be in one of the books (Moments, I think). Appears to be upscaled via non-AI methods. Nice addition! :cheers: Would love to find the original

ADDS: The Published shoot as it appeared in the magazine for Vogue Italia, Gennaio (January) 1981, pp. 182-193. These are individual magazine page scans directly from the Vogue archives (the archive uses digital prints for recent issues, but those didn't exist 40+ years ago, so old stuff gets scanned), so they don't line up exactly or have the same color page to page sometimes; just the way scans work.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Medium Quality)

Stitched Together: Same as above, but concatenated for easier viewing. Didn't mess around with cropping or warping since the result wouldn't be exact, but feel free to tackle that if you want:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bonus: Unpublished outtake not appearing in the magazine, but from the same shoot (MQ):

[​IMG]

Been searching for some of these for decades, glad to finally have 'em :)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  18. dakotaspirit

dakotaspirit 15 Year Member

Thanks Lurker for the adds , an already good post , made better.

Magge, AKADOA and The Lurker like this.