1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Anne Hathaway havoc screencaps? low Q

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by ocelot, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ocelot

ocelot

i just cant tell if these are authentic or not :shock: but i thought i would share them incase they are anyway lets discuss.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. SmallPrint

SmallPrint

I heard that she was going to be doing a movie where she is nude, wasn't sure when it was coming out tho. Nice find.

3. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

You rule. Thanks for posting these. Where in the world did you find them? If you have more please share.

4. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

there was a discussion in another site about these pics a few weeks ago and the consensus was it was not her. [​IMG]

anyways, i tend to agree with them. the tits in those pics are just too small compared to this: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

After I enlarged them I started to wonder myself. She looks a little to thin also. I wonder what the status is for the movie. lol

6. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

well, as far as i can recall from that discussion, Anne has only 3 nude scenes in that movie and none of them with a shower scene. i dunno if the guy who said he saw the movie (it was previewed last year) was bullshitting or not,,,anyways, what he said was

1st nude scene: Anne is being felt up by an LA gangbanger and went topless. Her breasts are large with big, pink nipples and a dude gets to suck on them for a minute.

2nd nude scene: Anne gets out of bed fully nude to answer the door. Not much pubic action, but there is a long, well-lit view of her behind.

3rd nude scene: Anne uses a vibrator in front of a group of onlookers. There's no insertion shot, but you can see -- for split second-- her LIPS!

Like i said, i dunno if the guy is bullshitting. [​IMG]

@ SirCumAlot...i just hope that after reading this, you won't pester all video stores from hell and back asking for a DVD copy j/k [​IMG]

7. coors4kids

coors4kids

Its fake....
    Someone labeled that video "Havoc- Anne Hathaway" on a file sharing network and started this nonsense.

Its definitely not her. In the video it is very clear.

8. ocelot

ocelot

aw man i got all excited about these pics hoping they were authentic and all anyway sorry about that :sad:

LIPS! :shock:

9. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

I had heard the same descriptions of the scenes with her in the movie. I had been under the impression it was going to be releashed like a normal movie and people couple go pay and see it.

Watch this movie will turn out to be an urban legend. No one that I have talked to has ever seen it.

Damn if this was out on DVD with what you described I would be first in line. lol Might even camp out overnight and have a portable dvd player with me. lol

10. blake18

blake18

11. hotdog790

hotdog790

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.