1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Ariela Barer

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Schadeschade, Dec 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

2. Alfie12345

Alfie12345 BANNED

Hopefully we get something from her far cuter sister who already posted a nip slip on Instagram once

3. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

4. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

What do you mean ALL? All is already in the set I posted

crossxcheck and virus115 like this.
  5. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

he means all the pics are in the zip. some people don't like having to individually open and save each pic, and prefer instead to just download a file with all the pics in it

6. marathonmann

marathonmann

I wonder why people in such forums don't have tools to download all pics with only a few clicks.

virus115 and Schadeschade like this.
  7. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

lol I'm not saying I personally have a problem downloading each pic, but I can understand why some people prefer to download a single file with all of them inside. What I don't get is why you and the guy I replied to seem to have an issue with someone posting a zip and people wanting to download it.

8. fishman5440

fishman5440 15 Year Member

Who knew under her nerd outfits on Runaways, was a hottie like this? Thanks.

crossxcheck likes this.
  9. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Who indeed? Very sexy young lady. Hopefully there's more.

fishman5440 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.