1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO Suggestions for Recognition Banners

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by S-type, Feb 23, 2018.

1. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

You cannot have failed to notice the banners under a few phunners' usernames, some of which have been awarded by the administration in recognition of worthy behaviour, and others are demonstrably a light-hearted acknowledgement of, or pithy commentary on, some quirky but likeable characteristic that marks the member out. We don't wish to monopolise this process, so we invite your suggestions for members you believe might be worthy of recognition in some novel positive way?
    But if recommending some particular words, please do bear in mind the limited space on the banner for text! All suggestions will be considered by our "Adjudication Committee"? ;)

Magge, A.tab, Merlin and 4 others like this.
  2. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

Flippy> film buff

J3scribe and hefestus like this.
  3. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

scribe phun's bitch :lol:

4. PlanetHendrix

PlanetHendrix Phun's Philosopher ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Tits & Tats

Is it possible to get a banner called "Tat Lover" for anyone who consistently post pictures of beautiful women with more than a couple of Tattoos?

Merlin likes this.
  5. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

What about " Amateur God", "Amateur Lover", etc. for the excellent Amateur stuff poster??
    Thx

Fokker and Merlin like this.
  6. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

And how about "Old School" for members 12 years and more :rolleyes:

Sonicboom, Merlin and PlanetHendrix like this.
  7. S-type

I suspect your tongue was very firmly placed in your cheek when you suggested the "Old School" banner, Tai? I think 13-14 years might be more meaningful - but unfortunately you wouldn't currently get one of those, would you! :rolleyes:
    But if anybody's interested, I could arrange for registration dates to be displayed along with the Messages and Likes Received in the postbit area?

Fokker, hefestus, A.tab and 1 other person like this.
  8. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

YES!

9. Taipan

I bet you would be surprised if you'd know where my tongue was placed when i had the first idea for that :thinks:

I personally would welcome that if i'ts not to much work for you....

Fokker and S-type like this.
  10. Taipan

I also thought about "back for good"...but who would like to summon that :rolleyes:

11. S-type

I don't want to get drawn into this! ;)

It's done. I can't imagine anybody complaining? Most won't even notice!

A.tab, Sonicboom, J3scribe and 2 others like this.
  12. S-type

If you can think of something appropriate I'd be happy to award you any banner that would be unique to you, Tai! Basing a banner on having been here 12 years or more would involve nearly 30 members currently, each of whom by definition would already have the "Ten Year" banner. Whereas something like "Original Phun Crew" would be pretty distinctive and would be yours alone unless River, Kieks, Salty, Azz, etc., should turn up and strut their stuff?

Merlin and Taipan like this.
  13. PlanetHendrix

Can I ask then again. What about a Tattoo lovers banner?

Merlin, S-type and Taipan like this.
  14. S-type

I know nothing about such things (I don't actually like many tattoos), but get support from another Mod/Admin that agrees, and who more importantly has the name of a potential recipient, and you possibly have a winner?

PlanetHendrix likes this.
  15. PlanetHendrix

Now I got to find one of them.

Merlin and S-type like this.
  16. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Not for nothing but Planet did post a bunch of "Alternative Ladies" for our viewing pleasure. :Hi5:

PlanetHendrix likes this.
  17. S-type

Are you recommending Planet for a banner such as, "A load of 'Tat' "? :)

PlanetHendrix and Merlin like this.
  18. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Sure why not. But personally i prefer "thats all folks" or "thbbt!!" as a hommage to my love for cartoons and comic strips.

Cy, RDS and Merlin like this.
  19. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I can definitely support this one, pigger and him share the inked up models regularly.

Ink Licker?

Or that works too :)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    PlanetHendrix and Merlin like this.
  20. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

I would surely back the idea of PH having an Ink Master banner.

sitonb10, Flippy and PlanetHendrix like this.