1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Bayley (WWE)?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Nick Nolte, May 7, 2017.

1. Nick Nolte

Nick Nolte

Apparently these two never-before-seen selfies of Bayley have leaked. Hopefully some nudes are to come.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Snark, L0ng5long, R_K_O and 8 others like this.
  2. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

*uses electron microscope to view both of these photos*

El Superbeasto and warmachinex like this.
  3. DaveGT

DaveGT

I'd put non-nude or something in title
    ;)

4. DaveGT

DaveGT

If .... & I mean a big IF she has anything sexual leaked, there will be a lot of parents having some explaining ton do to their kids that follow Bayley.
    Plus I wonder if that would piss off Vince considering she is the only female marketed to young girls.

5. Cornelius4129

Cornelius4129

I doubt it especially if he hasn't made a stink out of Charlotte, Seth Rollins and Xavier leaks being out.

6. SDLRob

SDLRob

Oh holy fuck... Bayley is one of the hottest women in WWE... if this is a leak & there are nudes... then get the fucking crash carts ready

DaveGT likes this.
  7. kmr2016

kmr2016

Yeah not sure what would be done if something akin to Paige were leaked of Bayley. Paige has other issues that this is just icing on the cake. Bayley is one of the most popular females if not most popular. They may just do what they did with Xavier Woods and have her stay away from live crowds and let things die down. Of course that is if there is anything really bad. If it is like Charlotte and just some pics of her posing naked there probably won't be any acknowledgement of it.

But holy hell I wish whoever has this (if they have it) and Emma's would release them. Bayley and Emma are probably two of the hottest women in the WWE with natural bodies along with Alexa Bliss.

8. SDLRob

SDLRob

She did just lose the Raw women's title... so they could easily have her taken out backstage & 'injured'... keeping her off screen for a while & focussing on the other women in the division.

9. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

My stepmom looks exactly like Bayley, so I don't know how to feel about this.

Wouldn't surprise me if these are legit. The word is the next fappening is a WWE one. As far as how good the content is, who knows

10. baseg

baseg

It would be just our luck if she's as bashful as her character is and only takes clothed selfies.

DaveGT likes this.
  11. DaveGT

DaveGT

Wouldn't shock me.
    She doesn't take anything remotely risque

12. johndube8181

johndube8181

Its a helle of a rack.. hope so

13. dc111

dc111

I tried to access the forums and wasn't able to for a few minutes, then I get in and see BAYLEY. I thought the forums died again, and would, for another big release. HERE'S HOPING

14. kapat

kapat

Don't get your hopes up too much, apparently these are likely from her private photo album on her personal facebook account that only her friends were allowed to see. If this is the case, then all it really means is that someone managed to befriend her on facebook and gained access to that album. Though I do hope I'm wrong and that we get all kinds of crazy shit like with Paige. ;)

hoggy likes this.
  15. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Yeah, this might be like the Anna Kendrick leak.

16. kapat

kapat

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. hush123

hush123

Holy shit. Bayley leaks would be insane!

Need Emma as well plz.

Holy grail would be a Cena/Nikki sex tape

18. Krayt

Krayt

Supposed to be just from her private Facebook or something like that. You can't post nudes on Facebook anyway.

19. swae

swae

God please make this happen!

She has a great rack!

20. steinerfhc

steinerfhc

We be lucky to get a bikini pic of her. Never seen that. If from her FB we not getting much.