1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Maybe he is lol.

Wait, what? Dammit, I know I've been on a ton of cold medicine lately, but how the hell did my shoes wind up across the Atlantic? :booze::shocked:

My bad Sophie:Hi:

SophieK81 likes this.
  2. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Fuck, all my knives are missing....

Sonicboom and SophieK81 like this.
  3. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Et tu, Brute?

SophieK81 likes this.
  4. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Morning from Dublin I think I have some blood left in my alcohol.

Heavy rain out there

Thinks? Can I stay in bed till Monday evening?

Merlin and Sonicboom like this.
  5. S-type

Is there anybody there that might influence you in that decision? ;)

6. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Yes and she has a black cat (and no its isn't Sabrina) but the thought of seeing the Parade tomorrow in a monsoon is beginning to lose
    its appeal.

Merlin, RaiderCane and Sonicboom like this.
  7. S-type

Irish Fife & Drum bands are something of an acquired taste anyway! :rolleyes:

8. SophieK81

Its actually stopped raining for 5 minutes, love bagpipes, but not soggy pipes.

Merlin, Sonicboom and S-type like this.
  9. SophieK81

In Dublin in a Irish pub (what else would it be) waiting for the 6 Nations Rugby, Ireland Vs Wales, the place is packed.

I've got

A/ Four guys telling me "You're tall"
    B/ One guy wants to adopt me as the barman can see me over the rest of the guys queuing & he get his order in?

I said is their a drink in it for me?

He said yes, here I go.

Merlin, RaiderCane and Sonicboom like this.
  10. S-type

Good luck! :cool:

SophieK81 and Sonicboom like this.
  11. S-type

Incidentally, with regard to your height, you mention in another place that your bed is Queen size, which I've always believed to be pretty big - at least King Size, like mine.
    But the link you provided suggests that it's only 6' 3" long, which must cramp your style a bit?

12. SophieK81

Who says I actually sleep?

I was told its Queen, but since I've never actually looked at the label, it mustn't be, until I posted the guide I'd never actually seen the measurements.

I tend to sleep in the fetal position/sorta sideways, but my men's feet don't reach the end of the bed.
    Does this mean all this time I've been sleeping in a King? I'll check when I get back to London.
    "Another place" you mean in the "House of Lords"?:)

Meanwhile
    I got the man his order and a free drink and he brought me over another drink.

Ireland lost badly, watching England Vs Scotland now, England leads 31-5

I just thought in my 27 years I've never bought a mattress.

S-type, Sonicboom, RaiderCane and 2 others like this.
  13. Ice

Good lad.

Sonicboom likes this.
  14. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

" I got thrown out of Narnia", hehe...that reminds of a buddy of mine, when he got drunk he used to take a running start and dive headfirst into closets screaming "Narnia here i come!!!"....afterwards he'd rub his head and say, "one of these days that's going to work"....anyways, have you watched the "doom patrol" show Sophie?
    I think you might like it. ;)

SophieK81 likes this.
  15. SophieK81

Love it!!!!

Never heard of "Doom Patrol", will check it out when I get home & finally finish "Ray Donovan",

Thanks!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_Patrol_(TV_series)

S-type, Sonicboom and Merlin like this.
  16. SophieK81

Meanwhile
    Someone posted this online.

Maisie in Hackney Sainsburys today
    [​IMG]
    I could never do that, they're not "On duty/working", but I always look at these photographs
    and even if the "Celeb" says yes, I look at their eyes and it's like "Again".

I have seen actors and I just let them get on with it, especially if they're with their children.
    If I really really like them, I'll stop them apologise & say I hate doing this sort of thing, but I really
    love your work, they'll say thanks, I walk away & it's done.

I have seen people be so rude.

17. Ice

I agree. Usually if I see a celeb I just wait til they look in my direction and give them a thumbs up.

18. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

If I saw a favorite celeb of mine, my social anxiety would probably go into such high gear I'd freeze so hard I would be stuck to the ground via ice. Without that ailment, I probably would only if they weren't busy or whatnot and only if it was a true favorite of mine(Daddario mmmm:love:). If you saw one half of Mophie or Fleabag herself or Kristen Stewart, could you withstand the temptation?..... To ask for a picture, don't have such a dirty mind:lol::shifty: in all seriousness, I'm sure it can be a pain sometimes for them and some people can be massive jerks and that's not even getting into the psychos who could actually pose a threat.

19. SophieK81

I'm a really Un-fan type person, I've met a few but that was as a result of mates being in plays or minor roles in films with them in it.

With Kristen it's lust, but for actors where I admire their talent I'll tell them if I'm not invading their space.

I also take into account if they're plagued by the Paps, one I met (who'd been stalked) or if they're with their family or eating in a restaurant.

I remember when I was really little my Dad me about seeing the actor who played Father Ted, he was minding his own business in a store.

This couple comes over to him, the wife grabs his arm & the husband starts taking photographs, poor man never said a word.

20. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

I have to say that I am 6'1 and I have a Queen bed also. It easily has another 3 inches to spare so mine would give her plenty of room.
    It could be extra long or something... but I don't think so. Maybe it depends on who makes the mattress. :thinks:

S-type likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.