1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Cailee Spaeny for Empire Magazine Augut 2024, ADDS

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Olympique1234, Aug 12, 2024.

1. Olympique1234

Olympique1234 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Cailee Spaeny for Empire Magazine Augut 2024

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

jmochena, gbase, blump314 and 16 others like this.
  2. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

watching alien romulus now, it is out for stream, she is sofa king hot in it. sweaty 90% of the time

3. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

4. emwangarand

emwangarand

Which streaming service? I might not have time to go to the cinema for a couple of weeks due to work.

5. paul gibbons

paul gibbons

It'll de Disney + probably at Thanksgiving time.

emwangarand likes this.
  6. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

It's totally worth seeing on the big screen. Cailee is hot in it, but it's a fun movie and probably much better in the theater.

emwangarand and Mistwolf like this.
  7. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i will message you the site, cant post link here. Ofcourse its still in cam, but site has pop u[s but safe. It is a movie that needs to be seen in high hd tho, like most horror/scifi movies. She is sofa king beautiful to me lol Also sweaty most the movie. One day they will get off that fucking ship and goto planets , not just in a small town or something like that.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2024
    emwangarand likes this.
  8. emwangarand

emwangarand

Thanks for the message, MyChainsawSummer! Yeah, I really want to watch it in cinemas, but I don't know when I'll have free time. It's getting great reviews, and as you all said, Cailee is amazingly beautiful!

9. oshk

oshk

i would like to check on Cailee if posible, even i have all intention to watch it on cinema as soon as i can.

10. Anthonym122

Anthonym122

That is exactly what is supposedly going to be happening in the upcoming FX/HULU Alien streaming series. Noah Hawley is the show-runner (Legion/Fargo) so it's probably going to be very good. Coming in the first half of 2025.

Mistwolf and MyChainsawSummer like this.
  11. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

Thats great, if they do it right. The last couple of movies they tease so much going to another planet, either for acouple of seconds or talk about it. Im ready to see more of the makers planet or the alien home world. Or what ever world they made there home i guess. Hulu needs a big show, they have not had one in a long time or atleast one i like. Hulu does has some good horror movies tho, or atleast to me.

12. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

she is absolutely amazing in Romulus good movie too best Alien movie since the old ones.