1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Carmella Decesare Open Your eyes Magazine June/July 2005 (8-01-05)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by linusnc, Aug 1, 2005.

1. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

2. phart

phart

she is quite unbelievably gorgeous...

3. Halitosis Joe

Halitosis Joe

excellent pics
    I love Carmella

4. ronin84

ronin84

did she get a boob job?

5. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Yes, it's been pretty clear on all 2005 pictures of her. Makes the "I don't want to be like anybody else" quote a little funny...

I wish there were better scans of these. She's still smoking with the extra boobage...

6. PoserT

PoserT

Has she done any nudes with her new rack?

7. lebowski9

lebowski9

Bigger boobs, double the fun!

8. pseudonym

pseudonym

Lebowski, I couldnt disagree more. She was, quite literally, one of the hottest natural girls out there. As close to perfect as you can get.

Now she's gone and marred her near perfect body by getting bags of salt water stapled into her chest. I've never understood (both men and women's) the obsession with fake tits, especially when the woman doesn't need them. Bigger is not always better, and this is one of those cases.

9. Shikijoukyou

Shikijoukyou

I'm with pseudonym on this one. At least she hasn't pumped gallons of collagen into her face yet.

10. CITRONGE

CITRONGE

11. JimByNight

JimByNight

I agree totally... well said!

12. MrOnly

MrOnly

Well put.

13. mncpageant

mncpageant

Well spoken and I'm 100% in agreement!

14. thegetawaydriver

thegetawaydriver

great post linus !

15. mncpageant

mncpageant

Carmella Danielle DeCesare (born July 1, 1982) is an American model who was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Year for 2004.She is of Puerto Rican and Italian descent.

DeCesare was born in Avon Lake, Ohio and graduated from Avon Lake High School in 2000. She works at a title company in the Cleveland area. The brunette responded to Playboy's “Who Wants to Be a Playboy Centerfold?” search when it came to Cleveland and was selected as a finalist for the competition. However, she had second thoughts and withdrew early in the taping of material for the Fox Network special that aired in the summer of 2002. DeCesare reconsidered once more and was selected as Playboy 's Miss April 2003.

She competed in the WWE $250,000 RAW Diva Search and came second to Christy Hemme. Though she came in second, she developed as a heel and WWE decided to keep her temporarily. She competed in a match against Christy at Taboo Tuesday and appeared several times on the WWE's RAW series. She also appeared on the game shows Family Feud on May 10, 2004, the Howard Stern Show, and Street Smarts.

On September 10, 2004, she pled not guilty to assault in a Cleveland, Ohio court after a scuffle in a bar on August 21, 2004 between DeCesare and Kristen Hine, the ex-girlfriend of Cleveland Browns quarterback Jeff Garcia, who is dating DeCesare. She was acquitted of the assault charge on January 12, 2005 but found guilty of violating a restraining order. She was sentenced to do twenty-four hours of community service, given one year probation, and fined $150. During the trial, DeCesare testified that Garcia had been involved in an affair with Hine.

16. special_k

special_k

Too bad her boyfriend is a hack.

*is a Browns fan*