1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Chanel West Coast in Pink bikini top 09/02/2024

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by jaklin, Sep 3, 2024.

1. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

2. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

ty for the leaks, this could save the other low known leaks. Hope for some naughty stuff, that 1 post beat all others put together, you won the internet for weekend and week.

3. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

May I remind you on the rules of personal conduct..
    What's in a name?

Referring to models and celebrities as sluts, whores, bitches, slags, etc., is considered unwarranted and unacceptable vilification. Some of the girls do actually look around sites like ours! There's no call for it, it's ignorant and devalues the forum. Phun is not a free fire zone where anything goes. The owner, staff and vast majority of members take pride in being associated with phun.org because we have proven integrity. Crude and crass comments posted for the sake of shock value have no place here (See also: Trolling). So avoid using terms that might be considered disparaging, hurtful or slanderous/libellous in any sense, whether you're referring to models, celebrities or fellow members. In particular, derogatory racial, sexist, religious or nationalistic slang terms and phrases are likely to cause offence, even if used out of ignorance rather than malice, and are consequently prohibited.

Thanks for your time BB!

RDS, spiderswims and Pharisäer like this.
  4. Pharisäer

Pharisäer

that is nice to read

5. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i was very nice and thanked u in a post, i just watch ridiculouness every morning because its all thats all when getting ready for work. she has almost done 1000 episodes of that show. its just cwc, im to old to know the others, lauren cohan that you mentioned is a big name, the walking dead was huge, i heard theres a ton tho, so i see your point in organizing . I was one of the only nice comments to you about the leaks in that section, keep up gods work, bles ya. just like cwc a tonnn, cohan would shut up the haters tho, u took risk and did not have to post anything.