1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Christina Milian Fucking Grade A Photoshoot (8-17-05)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by linusnc, Aug 18, 2005.

1. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

This is so hot I have to reply to my own man
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Datsfowl

Datsfowl It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp

I would eat her ass like a bucket o ice cream

i would go straight adolf hitler on her asshole.

swell post there linus meister

3. linusnc

4. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Great pics Linus.....thanks, she is hot as hell

5. ronyotz

ronyotz

those are great looking photos.....she's looks yumyum

6. LMMJ

LMMJ Mr. Kari Sweets Ten Years of Phun

She is so FIIIIIIIIIIINE

THX Linus

7. mncpageant

mncpageant

Christina Milian (born as Christine Flores in 26 September 1981) is a Cuban-American singer, actress and songwriter. As of November 2004, she has had four solo top ten singles (and also a top ten featuring credit single) in the UK as well as hits in the US, Europe. She has starred in the 2003 film Love Don't Cost a Thing opposite Nick Cannon and Be Cool, the sequel to Get Shorty.

Early years

Christina Milian was born in Jersey City in 1981 from Cuban American parents. The family moved to Maryland soon after her birth and Milian set her heart on an entertainment industry career at the age of four. At 13, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in show business.

Her first significant role was as a reporter on the Disney Channel's Movie Surfers show in 1998 billed as Tina Flores. While in this role she also started appearing in minor roles in A Bug's Life and American Pie and in guest appearances on television shows Charmed, Clueless and Get Real.

In 2000, Christina Milian performed vocals on Ja Rule's song "Between You And Me" from his Rule 3:36 album - the song became a hit building a reputation. She also co-wrote the track "Play" for Jennifer Lopez's J. Lo album of 2001 which became another big hit as well as the song "Same Ol' Same Ol", the first single for girl group PYT's album Down With Me.

Career success

In 2001, Milian released her first single of her own "AM To PM", off her self-titled debut album. It became a worldwide hit reaching top 5 in the UK and Denmark, Top 10 in the Netherlands, and top 40 on the Billboard Hot 100 and in Australia. The success of From AM To PM sparked the international release of the Christina Milian album although not in the US. The single "When You Look At Me" was another international hit going top 5 in the UK, Netherlands, and Ireland and making the top 40 in Denmark, Australia and France. She also featured on "It's All Gravy", a duet with Romeo of the garage group So Solid Crew. It was another UK top ten hit single in 2002. She also wrote and sang the theme song for the Disney series Kim Possible "Call Me Beep Me" in the same year.

Milian was appointed to host the Wannabes program on MTV in 2002. She met director Joseph Kahn on an episode of Wannabes who suggested she audition for a lead role in Torque opposite Ice Cube. Her audition was successful leading in turn to a lead role in Love Don't Cost a Thing in 2003. She will be in significant roles in a further two films to come out within a year of May 2004 - Man of the House opposite Tommy Lee Jones and co-starring in Be Cool with John Travolta and Uma Thurman.

During 2003, Christina Milian recorded songs for her first US album It's About Time which is a reference to how long it has taken for an album to be released in the US. The first single "Dip It Low" was written by Polli Paul, who has also written songs for the Black Eyed Peas. As of May 2004, the first single has reached number one on a world composite dance chart (compiled on data from the US, UK, Germany, Japan, Italy and Australia) reached the top 3 in the UK and the top 40 in Australia. It has also been slowly climbing the Billboard Hot 100. The second single "Whatever U Want", features Joe Budden and once again reached the top 10 in the UK as well as charting in the Billboard Hot 100.

8. Halitosis Joe

Halitosis Joe

I could lick that for hours

9. linusnc

me too :)

10. user2005

user2005

Thats damn sexy dude, thx!

11. zneekin

zneekin

luv that chick, thanx!

12. AwwSkeetSkeet

AwwSkeetSkeet

she fuck flawless

13. adrenaline

adrenaline

OMFG

OMFG

14. Nevaland

Nevaland

Awesome post, she's a 10!

15. DinehMan

DinehMan

very Nice

16. tooldef6

tooldef6

IM IN LOVE!!! what i would give to wake up to that every morning, especially for that good ol mornin wood.

17. sandiego003

sandiego003

great shooting, thanks for posting

18. MaxGem

MaxGem

luv thta tight and thick bod of hers

19. mjeb

mjeb

Mmmm mmm Good...