1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[DROYC] Megathread: Exclusive premium sets

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by DROYC, Apr 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Korism

Korism

Here’s another model:

She’s don’t a lot of nude work for fashion/art publications and even some more explicit work, so I think she’d realistically model for you:

https://www.instagram.com/_heavenstarr

2. DROYC

DROYC

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  3. Browser

Browser

Mila is gorgeous. Great toned body and light creamy skin and her boobs are an amazing size for her body.

4. Hotside

Hotside ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Hello! Thanks for those great works!

How can I download All Set at once? Because I can only do slideshow in the website?

5. DROYC

DROYC

You can always download them image by image, but we haven't found out a good way to have full sets ZIPs or PDF's
    This would be our next challenge.

Hotside likes this.
  6. Hotside

Hotside ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

would be awesome and very useful ^^

7. Korism

Korism

I feel this may not be well received but I think, if you wish to attract a wider range of women as models, youre gonna need to tone down the editorial a bit. You’re treading in very contentious territory with some of your commentary on feminism and ideals around beauty and I can see it turning off a lot of women who might otherwise model for you. I’m not saying you need to sell out or that you don’t make a few valid points but, also, I think “Twitter feminism” is also kind of the low hanging fruit in pop culture and there are lot of more complex and interesting beyond that. All politics gets reduced to drivel on social media, not just feminism.

Also, I think it would be nice if you made these sets more about the models and less about your ideas of the model and social issues (you can create separate articles for that kinda thing). Maybe, have the sets interspersed with interviews. It’d be nice to know what Mila thinks about Mila. Paint her as a full person, a subject, with her own ideas. As is, the text creates a bit of a disjointed feeling between the model and your ideas, instead of complementing each other.

S-type and Flippy like this.
  8. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Felt i had to approve the above post as so much work was put into it. Just dont turn everything into a full on debate.

9. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

He's making a valid comment without resorting to unacceptable language, Flippy! Give him some slack.

Flippy likes this.
  10. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

i Think i phrased myself a bit unfortunate. Just ignore the above korism.

11. DROYC

DROYC

Thanks for good comments/feedback Korism.
    Your arguments are fair and well presented.
    Glad you've posted them and Flippy approved it.

I understand that it might be interesting to read about a model, but many models don't want their private life to become public.
    Those who are fine to share, don't have enough to share for 5-10 sets.

It is a hard job to create a meaningful content that models and everyone involved will feel proud about in many years to come.
    This kind of work takes time and dedication.
    Some texts becomes really good, some are less so, but none can say that they are impersonal, sloppy, or irrelevant.
    it might come to you as a shock, but each set is carefully checked by women in our team for its respect, impact and relevancy for women.
    The text is published only when both of our female staff and a model approves it.
    If you want to see texts written by models themselves, check our Aspects series (bottom of the webpage)

Many might not find our texts interesting and some will find them offensive, too narrow, or too open minded. That is fine.
    We have a specific product in mind and no product is a perfect fit for everyone.
    If we don't have what someone needs then we are not a right fit. Move on. This is ok.

Shooting nude women is a huge responsibly before those women, and before every women on this planet.
    This is why we took a decision to do this work with people who share our values, ideology.
    People who can show us how to balance on the edge of "intellectual nudes".
    Without women in our team we would have never made it beyond erotics.
    It is only by having a dialogue with women that we learn what we do right, what we need to change, and what is really important for women.

Models who have worked with us, often become passionate ambassadors for our project - pitching it to other models.
    We have more models than we have money shoot.
    This genuine and passionate endorsement is acknowledgment that we do something right for some people.

At the core of it, we don't ask for money and we don't force anyone to read what we write.
    Each set is published online absolutely for free and it takes a life of its own.
    It is part of our ideology that we don't make money on nudes.
    Instead, we like to create more and better work opportunities for models and we gladly pay for their work.
    If you want to support our productions we have now a Patreon page.
    Otherwise enjoy it all for free and don't forget to check our Instagram for a more personal pics of models.

Thank you and enjoy.

S-type likes this.
  12. DROYC

DROYC

greamanii and OldGuy like this.
  13. DROYC

DROYC

Psysky, greamanii, Formula_1 and 4 others like this.
  14. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Saved by Zero ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

15. DROYC

DROYC

16. Vicky Chan

Vicky Chan

Hello, I am from Hong Kong. I would like to establish a Chinese Wikipedia page for Mila Azul, but lacking of ONE photo. Would you authorize me to use / share below photos ( one of them ) through Wikimedia Commons under Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported ( CC BY-SA 3.0 ) ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pigger likes this.
  17. Kittuna

Kittuna

:)

tyson4711 likes this.
  18. DROYC

DROYC

Check your PM

[Mod note 5.22.19: I unstickied this thread since it has been inactive for 3 months. I'll be glad to sticky it again if it becomes active in the future.]

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2019
    S-type and Vicky Chan like this.
  19. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Saved by Zero ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member