1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Ellen Page 'Nudity' in Beyond: Two Souls

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Emma1992, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Emma1992

Emma1992

Apparently the body isn't hers but she did work on full body motion capture for 4 weeks. So who knows.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9 people like this.
  2. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

Its gotta be the worst CGI since Wargames.

1 person likes this.
  3. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

Wow, that's weird.

1 person likes this.
  4. Dreeday

Dreeday

Yeah weird, but oddly arousing. What the fuck in wrong with me? Am I that desperate to see Ellen Page nude, that even seeing a nude CG character of her in a video game is a turn on? Hanging my head down in shame..............Yes.

Right click save.
    Right click save.

Speaking of Ellen Page nudity, anyone got the videocaps of her from The East. She was suppose to have two nude scene in it. I was wondering if they showed up in the DVD or Blu-Ray; maybe even on the deleted scenes. I've been waiting for someone on Phun to post them.

5. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

LOL. Weird.

She had a couple "nude but covered" scenes that didn't show much of anything you'd want to see. In one, the entire group was bathing in a river or pond and it showed her from behind, basically just her back. And, she had another scene that I won't detail because it may be a spoiler and you should watch the movie (as well as Brit Marling's other ones) because it was good. But, it didn't really show anything either.

6. KABOOM07

KABOOM07

The tits in GTA V look waaaaaay better.

2 people like this.
  7. Dr.Frankenstein

Dr.Frankenstein

8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

9. barnabas11

barnabas11 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

CGI nudity is insulting to my penis!

1 person likes this.
  10. chuckdee

chuckdee

How in hell is this damaging to Ellen Page? This is how ya get popular. In my book, she's one step ahead of the pack. And this is definately how she'd look nude, which is way cool!!!

1 person likes this.
  11. chuckdee

chuckdee

Oh, I saw the East, and it's a great film. Real nice, but no nudity. Very good low budget film and way well acted!

12. anzolika22

anzolika22

+1

[​IMG]

12 people like this.
  13. DXM

DXM ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  14. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

CGI nudity fucks with my mind, I know its not real, but it's nudity

[​IMG]

15. csice

csice

What about The Tracey Fragments? Was anyone ever able to get that scene in HD? I saw pics of it in HD, but never the movie or that scene in 720p or better, does it exist?

16. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

The guy who made this game is famous for having every main female character in his game get naked and or have sex at one point so this isn't that surprising.
    I'm sure she did motion capture the shower scene and then some 3D modeler decided to remove clothes and add nipples.

It was also a debug PS3 not a hacked unit, so it was probably a reviewer who was sent an early version of the game that took these.

It's really no different than me getting out a pen and paper and drawing a picture of ellen with her tits out and calling it a nude picture.

1 person likes this.
  17. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Can't
    Get
    Interested

18. csice

csice

On a side note, can someone help me with something? In Whip It, Ellen apparently has an underwear scene (not the pool scene), but I simply can not find it. Could someone please for the love of god point me in the right direction? At this point I might as well have just watched the whole movie anyways.

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  19. KUTProductions

KUTProductions

Compare the scrawny buttcheeks above to the CGI buttcheeks in the first page. They didn't even try.

20. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I think if she were naked here and standing straight up, it could be close.

(her right leg is leaning forward here, stretching her ass)