1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

POLL Emma Watson/Chord Overstreet Papped "Kiss/Embrace" LA June 19th 2018 MQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by SophieK81, Jun 22, 2018.

?

Is it real or are they playing the Paps?

Poll closed Jun 26, 2018.
  1. Yes its real, this is love...

17.9%
  2. No its them playing the Paps...

55.2%
  3. Its real but they just done care anymore...

32.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

I know what you mean:)

Blkroze likes this.
  2. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

hater gona hate hate hate....ooh shit wrong thread :popcorn:

Blkroze likes this.
  3. over_drive

over_drive

The obsession with the boyfriends in this site is pretty fucking ridiculous..

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    RomZomCom, Blkroze and Flippy like this.
  4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

But how do we learn the truth? :dunno:

Blkroze likes this.
  5. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

I feel like we're within mere moments of gaining the attention of some asshat or staff member that's going to attack us for having an opinion. Then someone will threaten to stop posting because (god forbid) someone posted their opinion and finally, the thread will be closed and threats of bans will be made because someone commented. I miss the days when people could disagree w/o starting WWIII and hurtling insults.

MandyNow, DDP73 and Blkroze like this.
  6. J3scribe

I don't see that happening at all. What an odd observation.

Blkroze likes this.
  7. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

Unless the pap is extremely well hidden, there's no way they don't know they're being photographed.
    Maybe they do love each other and don't care if anyone sees it, or maybe she's a stage-5 clinger and the dude can't wait to dump her.
    You never know what's real or fake in Hollywood which is why I really don't care.

kiwi18, Blkroze and J3scribe like this.
  8. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

:flirty:

Blkroze and merlin _marduk like this.
  9. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

But thanks for joining in :);)

Cygnus_X1 and Blkroze like this.
  10. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

I was simply making a point to a couple of people. I've been around this forum for over a decade and what I love about it is some of the discussion and banter. I never start shit here, but seem to get the ass of a couple every now and then and it's stupid. It's always so stupid. The pics are great and I appreciate the efforts of everyone who post them. I'm never in a position to find them elsewhere first, so I'm never a "poster". My hats off to the contributors. But I come here for the chatter typically. The folks here become too butthurt, too quickly, over the dumbest shit- mostly because they don't (or can't) comprehend a joke. In other cases they simply can't allow for the possibility that someone has a view different than their own.

Blkroze and kiwi18 like this.
  11. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think this guy banged Taylor Swift as well.

merlin _marduk and Blkroze like this.
  12. J3scribe

Cyg mingles with celebs for reasons I'm not at liberty to divulge. Out of everyone on the board, his observations about celeb behavior is the only one I take seriously. ;)
    And that's one of the reasons I resigned as a mod. Fuh-King-Drah-Mah-Queeeeens.

13. Cygnus_X1

Thanks brother Scribe. I never post to start trouble, I just state my opinion based on what I see and hear locally.
    BTW, are you saying you're not a mod anymore? I didn't know that.
    I also noticed Jammsbro shows as banned. He's been on here forever.

J3scribe likes this.
  14. J3scribe

Sophie is a wonderful young woman, I didn't want there to be any undue friction between you folks.

Yes, I resigned a few weeks ago. There was no joy in it for me anymore.

That's Flip's doing. I had no say in it whatsoever because frankly I don't give a shit about Jamms or his petty beefs with me. He wigged out a long time ago. Pity.

Cygnus_X1 likes this.
  15. Cygnus_X1

I didn't realize Sophie was a female, stupid me. I can see how her view on this type of situation would be different than that of a typical neanderthal like me.
    There was no offense intended Sophie, but I will try to be more aware a person's gender when I post replies because it does matter.
    As far as the mod thing, I don't know how you guys do it in the first place. I design massive multi-million dollar networks for a living but I could not handle being a mod here. I would just end up banning everyone lol.

16. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

:Hi5:

And, what slays me, is that they're always willing to "go to the mat" over the most ridiculous crap! I've been in combat with guys who didn't have as much "conviction" as some of these F-tards do over hair color... :flogdeadhorse:

17. J3scribe

I can honestly say I didn't enjoy banning folks do to what they had to say, only that I did it as a last resort. You kind of have to be indifferent to be an effective mod.
    It's truly baffling. :lol:

merlin _marduk likes this.
  18. SophieK81

Thanks guys :) no offense taken...

J3scribe likes this.
  19. RomZomCom

RomZomCom Zzzzzzzzz 15 Year Member

The poll should have a "don't give a fuck" option.

20. J3scribe

If you don't give a fuck, why did you open the thread?

MandyNow and Blkroze like this.