1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emma Watson on the set of a photoshoot for Wonderland magazine - twtiter/whosay Dec 2013

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by yucon, Dec 4, 2013.

1. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20 people like this.
  2. Bronn

Bronn Drunk with fire

:1luvu:

3. yucon

previews

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13 people like this.
  4. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Cleavage. Holy shit, that's like a whole new dimension of naughty for her.

5. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

Soooo lovely. When does this mag hit the stands?

6. yucon

feb 7th

1 person likes this.
  7. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

I just don't see what all the fuss is about.

8. trolha555

trolha555 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Then don't click on it and move the fuck a long!!

1 person likes this.
  9. arandomguy

FWIW, I don't know if you caught my sarcasm, but I share the sentiment, the pics are pretty boring.

10. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

A balanced view of things is to look at both sides of the coin, not to dismiss a perspective that might be a little more pessimistic by telling them to move along. I would take that type of opinion over the people who are jumping from thread to thread repetitively saying 'Fantastic!' and 'Beautiful' instead of adding something with some depth.

1 person likes this.
  11. arandomguy

Also, how would that work, to not look at it without clicking on the thread...?

12. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

This is hardly mysterious. We already know whether or not we're interested in pretty much any well-known, well-established celeb. You see a name of someone who doesn't do it for you, it's perfectly simple to pass over that thread, and just click on the ones you are interested in. How hard is that?

13. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

What if we are a tiny bit interested in the celeb in question? I'm not a fan of her but sometimes happens to like her. How would I know if I don't click on the thread? This is not Emma Watson only adoring forum. If you can't stand criticism better go to her fan forum. The statement "if you are not a fan, do not click it and don't comment on it" is ridiculously stupid.

Tbh, I actually like 2 of those pics.

14. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

What about those of us who look at many many celeb women and see them look really great sometimes and downright bad other times?

Alyssa Milano once wore a orange satin dress that looked like she was stuffed in a pumpkin, I said so in forum. So what? Ive said she looks <fucktastic/fucktabulous/i wanna wear your ass as a hat> a thousand other times. Sometimes their getup works, other times not. Happens with all of them (even Salma has worn a few duds). He can say so if he wants.

I find this Emma shoot rather dull myself. Her hair + makeup are fetching, but the outfits are butt-ugly.

Plus, she's not naked, so that's an instant -1 right there. (all celeb women((except roseanne, ellen degenerate, rosie o'dognell, and sandra bernhardt)) get an instant +lots for being naked. ((I'm a guy, I like naked women, fuckoff)) ).

15. arandomguy

Exactly.

Besides, I usually like her as well and am interested in her, it's just that I said I find the pics rather boring opposite to... say, "hot" or "breathtaking".

16. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

What of it? This forum is full of celebs I'm only moderately interested in, or less. If my interest is piqued, I'll click on them. If I don't like what I see, I click "back."

I see no point in trying to piss all over somebody else's good time (And, let's not kid ourselves, when you post snide comments in a thread that everybody else is enjoying, that's what you're doing.) because they enjoy some tattoo-covered, piercing-vandalized skank. I just click "Back," and move on, and it's both easy and polite.

Do you have something interesting to say about it? I'll probably enjoy that. (I'm not much of a fan of this shoot, either. But I also don't think the guys who are digging it have some responsibility to read me ragging on it.) It's interesting to read about, say, how that Golden Globes ensemble didn't quite work, but might have if the trousers underneath had been a pink or peach color that fooled the eye momentarily into thinking she wasn't wearing them, or if the waistband had been high enough to be hidden behind the strap across the back. It's not all that interesting to read, "I don't get it, she's not at all hot." (It's also not all that interesting for the rest of us to read "Wow, she's glorious," but the OP is likely to enjoy his post being appreciated.)

But when all someone's got say is, "She's not hot, I don't know why all you people fap over her, she looks like a 12-year-old," don't try to kid me that that's "discussion." That's trying to pick a fight.

17. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I don't know why you people argue over this, you all write like 12 year-olds

2 people like this.