1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Farewell Callista Mae, You Will Be Missed...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by J3scribe, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

This is just sad !
    She was much too young !!! [​IMG]

2. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

:rip:

S-type likes this.
  3. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Rest In God's Loving Arms, Callista. May God give His Comfort to her family and friends, and her Phun family.

J3scribe, S-type and TheOne like this.
  4. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

very sorry to hear, never good when someone this young passes away

Fokker and S-type like this.
  5. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

the plan was to put her thread in the hall of fame section but the Pictures have been deleted from the hosts so i have gone ahead and deleted it from hall of fame.

Ramsfan, Fokker and S-type like this.
  6. Owney

Owney ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sounds like a family member decided to remove as much as they could from the public.

Ramsfan, RaiderCane and Flippy like this.
  7. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

most likely the case.

RaiderCane likes this.
  8. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Understandable I suppose, but I doubt that's what she would have wanted(just a guess from what I knew about her):no way!: it's like now she herself has just been deleted, which is BS. Sorry, this news caught me right on a bad anniversary and it just pisses me off when people try to dictate how or if someone can be remembered. I've had to deal with that in my own life, where people tried to decide how my mom would be remembered and what would be known and it's just shitty.

This whole situation is shitty:(

TheOne, Fokker and Flippy like this.
  9. Owney

Owney ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I hear ya!

10. Fokker

Fokker Home sweet home ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun The Guy Next Door

This is very sad news. I hope she’s in a good place. I’ll mis her.....

TheOne and PlanetHendrix like this.
  11. cayne

cayne GOD Staff Member

Damn, I totally missed this until now :(

Really sad to hear this. I haven't had much contact with her over the years, but I know she was a big part of this community and she will leave quite the hole in this tight community.

Rest in peace!

12. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

maybe at least put a banner under her name.. like "Always loved" or something

J3scribe, Ramsfan, RaiderCane and 2 others like this.
  13. Flippy

i will see what we can arrange.

Fokker and TheOne like this.
  14. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I understand and sympathise with these sentiments, but don't forget that banners are produced dynamically (on the fly) when someone makes a post! I'm not sure a new banner applied to Callista's username would ever appear?

J3scribe and Fokker like this.
  15. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Perhaps we might have a "shrine" to Callista? That sounds very tacky, but by that I mean, we could collect together her threads, the RIP threads and sad thoughts, into one stickied thread - "RIP CALLISTA" - (or something more considered and tasteful) in the Hall of Fame?

J3scribe, Ramsfan and RaiderCane like this.
  16. Fokker

Fokker Home sweet home ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun The Guy Next Door

It’s difficult to do the respectful in this situation. I honestly don’t know. What would she have liked and how to respect her relatives. I wish the Admins wisdom.....

RaiderCane likes this.
  17. solidskull

solidskull

I see posts on here questioning why her content is taken down. I'll just say that if you knew her then you know how close she and PG were. He is completely devastated and right now he can't even bear to look at her videos and pictures. I can't say anything about the future, but whatever he has to do to be able to deal with this is fine with me. I'm still gonna miss her whether she has pictures online or not, and as for whether he has the right to make decisions for her that shouldn't even be a question, her trust in him was absolute and there's nothing he wouldn't do for her. Let him mourn.

TheOne, J3scribe and Fokker like this.
  18. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I would suggest a few things along those lines... Changing her user title to "Beloved Phunner 2005 - 2019," creating a new banner for her that reads, "Phun Model Queen" and sticking this thread in the HOF.

I think she would have liked that, though she wouldn't admit it.

19. sitonb10

sitonb10 "Knight of Fuckery" ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Late Bloomer

Says a prayer for family & friends then bows a head for "Callista Mae" a Queen at Phun that will be greatly missed.

Sonicboom and RaiderCane like this.
  20. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I bought this shirt when I was skinny, but then outgrew it. So I gave it to Calli. Looks much better on her.

[​IMG]

That became her motto on cams.

God, I miss her.