1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Farewell Callista Mae, You Will Be Missed...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by J3scribe, Feb 15, 2019.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Sad news concerning one of Phun's original members, Callista. From her website:
    I am heartbroken. Callista was the sweetest, kindest, fun loving soul I've ever encountered on the internet. Her love of gaming and sci-fi and related arts and crafts could be infectious. She had a serious Boba Fettish. Calli was funny and caring and knew how to shrug off life's little irritants, and she was good for a laugh if you were feeling blue.

She was my friend and I adored her. I'm going to miss her terribly. Vaya con dios Calli.

:rip:

Faitmaker and S-type like this.
  2. mantis22

mantis22

How sad! She was such a sweet person.

S-type likes this.
  3. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

this is sad news.

S-type likes this.
  4. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

:rip:

S-type likes this.
  5. LordDave2

LordDave2

This such a shock! I thought it had been a while since I saw Calli around so when I saw the title of this thread, I just thought she'd retired, but to read that she has passed away... oh boy...

I was friends with her for years and even a mod on her forum, and although we fell out of touch for a while, we still occasionally touched base with each other and shared many fun memories of her early years as an internet model. This is going to take some time to process, and my thoughts go out to her family and of course Photoguy :(

May the Force be with you, Calli. The internet, and the world, is a darker place for your absence xxx

Taipan and S-type like this.