1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Hayden Panettiere on Good Morning America twitter 9/10/13 x5 MQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by haydaddict, Oct 9, 2013.

1. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 people like this.
  2. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

3. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

4. robo99

I'm talking realms of possibility like a leaked sex tape when she needs a career boost, you're talking realms of impossibility

1 person likes this.
  5. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

If something is Impossible and will never happen, how can it have a Realm? [​IMG]

6. robo99

sometimes you are too witty for your own good

everything has a realm, impossibility, improbability, possibility, probability

who are you to question a realm anywhere

every iota everywhere has a realm, or else what is life, what is the point

7. Dreeday

Dreeday

Interesting. I just heard yesterday, that she was cheating on him with one of her co-stars on her show. Maybe she and the boxer have any open relationship or something. For some odd reason she comes across as the sneaky type. She seems to always have this look in her eyes like she's thinking, "If you only knew the things I've done when the camera's aren't around me". I noticed it even back when she on Ally McBeal and still when I see her on various talk shows.

8. haydaddict

Rumors will always be around in Hollywood....its like waiting for the sun to rise from the east...

[video=youtube;aJBz4b0hjz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJBz4b0hjz4[/video]

9. robo99

could be she's a sneaky short celeb who would do whatever she has to to remain famous

remember, the desire to be famous is what separates one people from another, anything short of murder in the first, they will do; betrayal is the least of their worries; inconsequential

when one once to be famous, all else is on the table short of murder

I know, I have lived and dated in LA

10. Dreeday

Dreeday

Dude I hope you're joking, because if you're serious, that's pretty scary. Your statement reminds me of the old FX show Dirt. I figured, some of that show was tongue in cheek, but the rest seemed waaaaaay too plausible to be made up. I always figured adultery was huge in Hollywood and the "casting couch" was alive and well, but if what you're saying is true, then damn. It would also explain why so many relationships don't last long in La La Land.

11. Barry_hall

Barry_hall

Claire bennet very nice

12. haydaddict

She has a show on tv and she's dating the boxing world champion....she doesnt need to do anything to stay in the news.

Nice way of generalizing things..... :roll: