1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Hype about Rihannas scene in the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Bdsrev, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Bdsrev

Bdsrev

So Rihannas scene in this movie is getting a lot of hype, the director himself hinting that it's jaw droppingly crazy hot. I wonder if he's trolling though because no one has said anything yet, and it's not rated R either. I guess it's possible they shot something the public will never see?

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  2. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Never believe stories like this. They could very easily have shot the hottest scenes with here, thats a 20 person orgy. But it ends up on the cutting room floor and never gets released. Closer apparently had some very explicit scenes shot with Natalie Portman, but the director decided he liked her too much and didn't want the world to see her that way and destroyed the footage. Cameron Diaz was telling us how naked she was going to be in Sex Tape, but either she was lying or they just edited it for a rating. From her point of view she was naked and they filmed a lot we just never see it. Same with Jewel Staite and company in How to Plan and Orgy.

Always assume it wont happen, until given evidence, that way you wont be dissapointed.

rsgbsg2002 likes this.
  3. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Its not like Riri is averse to nudity and sexual situations, but if its not even rated R then how "jaw-droppingly hot" can it really be?

4. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

They use cgi to give her 7 breasts, hot!

5. Casadin

Casadin

I have to agree with the comments above - never believe hyped scenes or you'll just go see the movie and then get disappointed after.
    It sucks that some movie directors do stupid things like filming some really good scenes and then decide to either cut them a lot or completely.
    PS: Does anyone actually know what those Portman scenes included (from Closer movie)?

6. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

LOL Are we talking about the bad Avatar copy?

7. The Man With No Name

The Man With No Name ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Lesbian scene with Cara? I'm dreaming!!!

8. Cornelius4129

Cornelius4129

Remember how hyped up the Mila Kunis Natalie Portman scene in Black Swan was and how it wasn't much of anything. Keep that in mind folks.

9. khashoggi

khashoggi ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

well, thanks for not providing any source, so we're left with what you think he said, instead of being able to read what he actually said
    in b4 "google"

10. -Drizzle-

-Drizzle- Gaga 4 Gaga Ten Years of Phun

I remember reading an interview that Luc Besson gave about her role. He's never mentioned anthing about her scenes being "hot", he's just said that: “I think it’s the weirdest part in the film,” Besson added. “Not weirdest, but most complicated. You really don’t expect it at all.”

http://ew.com/article/2016/07/21/valerian-rihanna-role-discussed-luc-besson/

Anyway, Valerian has way too big a budget to have any nudity. Plus IMDB has it listed as PG-13 so there's zero chance of any nude scenes or anything that will come close.

11. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Just more explicit strippery scenes, actual nudity and some seem to take that as full frontal. She is never actually naked in the final release? I can't remember now.

12. SDLRob

SDLRob

'Jaw dropping ly crazy hot' ... in a PG-13... it's a massive fire and he's trolling us

13. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

The problem with hype is it's just that, hype. I distrust hyperbole of all kinds.

14. Bdsrev

Bdsrev

The trolling bastard as made quite a few comments about Rihannas role. One that I remember best is something like "she did everything i asked of her and believe me, I asked too much"

She plays a stripper in the movie...