1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Jackie Cruz (3 pics with Diane Guerrero)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by celebztoday, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celebztoday

celebztoday BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

+ Diane Guerrero in the bathtub

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2019
    jareb13, hustler077, tyson17 and 41 others like this.
  2. VinnyD

VinnyD 15 Year Member

Is that Diane Guerrero in the tub with her?

3. MrMontyPython

MrMontyPython

Yup yup!!!

CaptainFan88 and jack napier like this.
  4. jack napier

jack napier

Can only dream we see some leaks with her.

MxDT, CaptainFan88 and MrMontyPython like this.
  5. Rated R

Rated R

Love these hot, intimate photos of Jackie! Love them titties plus Diane :crazy:

:drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling:

6. Mr.deleted

Mr.deleted

Who is this? It's not Jackie or Diane, based on the tattoo on her left foot.

Dizzle02, godofhellfire and RP55 like this.
  7. Reckless_Beauty

Reckless_Beauty BANNED

wow amazing thank you for this leak

8. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

I like JC alot, both from Orange and because of her insane body.

Repeating the gist of what I posted in a thread on JC and DG from a few years ago, I read in an interview that they are BFFs in real life. We've seen several photo sets with them at poolside displaying those four huge boobs in bikinis. Also, you may or may not recall that Jackie was the "lesbian" which Kourtney K considered hooking up with (during a hiatus with Disick) in Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami (09-13) . They made out briefly in a dark club scene. Was that just an acting role for JC? Probably. But if she has any leanings in that direction, I'd like to think that she and Diane may have "experimented" at some point. Hell, if you were either of them in a tub with the other one, who wouldn't be tempted? :naughty:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  9. JuanPepeJulio

JuanPepeJulio

WHOA!! THIS LOOKS PROMISING AS F:applause:CK :wank::wank::wank:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  10. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

I'm not sure, but isn't there a little ditty about them?

11. ChrundleTheGreat

ChrundleTheGreat

I love her. These are amazing. And they dropped a couple of days after she posted a beautiful see through, wet t-shirt photo on Instagram. God, I hope there's more. I had a heart attack when I saw her and Diane Gurrero in the bath tub together.

Rated R and JuanPepeJulio like this.
  12. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

yeah the bath pictures..... good lord let there be more

13. BillCosbysLawyer

BillCosbysLawyer

Seeing as Jackie is a lesbian, I decided to do some quick detective work to see if the "Ruby" she was sending those mirror/titty bra pics to was hot or not consider we might get some of the her if more leaks in the future. Based on some quick sleuthing, Jackie only follows 3 Ruby's on IG. I only did a cursory search, but only one has proof on an interaction with Jackie, Ruby Croak, and that same Ruby appears to be the most likely of the 3 to munch carpet (seen here):

That photo was posted a mere 2 weeks ago which makes these leaks interesting. Either they just got into her account and plundered what they could and ran, or Jackie is cheating on a lesbian lover with tattoo lady. Either way, someone needs to find out who the topless girl with the white dog is. Those are the best warlocks in Jackie's leak.

ovk8102 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  14. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

15. Mr.deleted

Mr.deleted

I’m was worried when I typed it, I’d be the only one old enough to get it

Crazyemerald and MolochTophet like this.
  16. Carlotto1234

Carlotto1234

"Ruby" is Ruby Rose, co-star on OITNB.
    I remember that Jackie posted a similar picture on her insta a while ago.

17. Shrieking Beggar

Shrieking Beggar BANNED

Sweet merciful crap

18. MxDT

MxDT

So...Jackie is actually gay? Didn't knew that.
    Could that mean that Diane...experimented with her? Might be bi or something?
    Imagine a video of those two

19. Shrieking Beggar

Shrieking Beggar BANNED

No

20. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

OK. so here is some 2017 info from WikiMarried, a celeb relationship who's-dating-who site (I can't vouch for any accuracy):

Marital Status: Who is Dating Jackie Cruz ?

There were some speculations that Jackie could be lesbian, especially after she kissed Kourtney Kardashian in one of the episodes of “Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami. However, she has bluntly stated that Jackie is open to dating both men and women making her a bisexual. Jackie revealed that she has dated women and had girlfriends in the past but she is currently in relationship with a man whose identity is not known yet. Jackie hasn’t been married at any point in her life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.