1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jessica Alba Nudes

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by KiNgRaY, May 2, 2005.

1. KiNgRaY

KiNgRaY

I searched, sorry if this is a re post. I'm new and thought i'd do my best to contribute

2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

i don't think that is her, i am sure it is a body double :(

Thanks for joining and posting BTW. :)

3. KiNgRaY

KiNgRaY

Honest mistake. I thought I struck gold with that one. Perfect body double

4. wtfazzhole

well that is just my educated guess. Sandino will be able to verify it. He is the celebrity slueth on this forum. ;)

5. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

its a body double from the film "The Sleeping Dictionary" (2003). A member also posted a vid clip of that a couple of days ago....nice try tho' and WELCOME! [​IMG]

6. wtfazzhole

what did i say? sandino is all seeing and all knowing. He is omnipotent. :)

7. BengaliBabu

BengaliBabu

what movie is this from?

8. Akoni

Akoni

the sleeping dictionary. ive yet to watch the movie, but i have the sex scene those pics were taken from (unfortunatly no sound to it). anytime it showed her boobs were a body double. you can clearly tell becuase they never show her face. everything else was her. jessica alba said she would never go topless becuase she is afraid her father would disown her. (THAT BASTARD!!) she has never done anything nude or topless....yet. believe me, when she does, it will be all over the internet, and i will be one of the first to know. Im proud to be an Albaholic.

PS: if anyone wants the sex scene, let me know and ill post it here.

9. davelacb

davelacb

its better if you dont know its a body double.

10. xunsungheroesx

xunsungheroesx

11. gumslinger

gumslinger

yah i have the clips from that movie and its definitely a double. They do a good job but to me the skin tone gave it away, the naked girl is actually a bit darker than jessica. Still a worthy post imho, thanx