1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Jodie Sweetin - selfie with her family 06/21/18

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

2. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

Nice rack... what's the deal with the fruit loop in the background wearing Capri pants w/ flip flops? Is that really a look that "guys" are trying out? Please say no, please say no- I really don't want that to be "a thing".

El Superbeasto and tyson17 like this.
  3. sheikyerbouti1

sheikyerbouti1

Do you know how sad you sound that a picture of someone you don't know wearing his jeans in a certain way somehow threatens your conception of masculinity? Enjoy the cleavage and mind ya damn business.

4. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

It doesn't threaten me or any image of men in any way! I'm just saying I really, truly hope it's not "a thing"!! I don't believe I could pull that look off- I just don't have the calves for it...

kiwi18, J3scribe and tyson17 like this.
  5. techieman33

techieman33

I've seen a few guys going for that look. Also seen a couple walking around in yoga pants. It's bad enough when girls that don't have the body for them wear them.

merlin _marduk likes this.
  6. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

Wtf do you care? Is there anything that comes out of your face hole that isn't self righteous drivel? Resist the urge to critique everything you see once in a while

sleazoid99 likes this.
  7. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

If you would have read my very next comment you would have seen that I was making a joke. And for god's sake, get a dictionary so that you can avoid the malapropisms and otherwise incorrect terminology you so routinely (unwittingly) employ. While you're at it, why don't you go troll some Immigrants on twitter and leave me alone for awhile.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    kiwi18 likes this.
  8. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

I just don't know... Yoga pants?? I'm certain I couldn't pull that off...

9. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

Stop acting like a complete and utter fuckhead at every goddamned turn then, until then? Prepare for more of the same

sleazoid99 likes this.
  10. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Another thread ruined and just getting me closer to stop posting content

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Smawn, kiwi18, Flippy and 1 other person like this.
  11. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

If i read any more shit from any of you gents above there will be some serious considerations for bans heading your way. Dont tempt my patience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.