1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

JoJo Levesque ...don't open this thread if you're over 15

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

[​IMG]

told ya ;-)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

-SLN- and Anton like this.
  2. RocketRion

RocketRion

I guess you mean you have to be under 15 to know who she is.

3. flybishop

flybishop

The problem with her is that she looks like she GOING to be hot, but she's not hot yet. With some of the girls on the net, they look young but you can tell that they aren't. I think this girl looks her age, so she just doesn't do it for me.

4. Slatfreq

Slatfreq

She'll be hot when she's older....ha!

5. Fancy_Boy

Fancy_Boy

If that were my daughter I'd ground her for like a year.

6. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED

her body is tight... but what do you expect, she's 15.

her face is gross and i'm going to go ahead and predict lohan-esque type disgustingness by the time she's 19/20.

7. ronyotz

ronyotz

Well i think she looks hot now.....yea she's what? 16, 17?.....hot, can't deny it....

she will get hotter....that's for sure....

8. chunkomunko

chunkomunko It's hard to improve on perfection

I couldn't give a fuck! I'd knob it everywhere!

If her parents whore her off to some record company and let her dress like she does in her videos on MTV and events then it's only natural men will look at her and think "I wanna fuck that"!

When I first saw that 'Leave, get out' vid I was practically self abusing myself on the sofa untill my girlfriend told me she was only 14!!!! And I still wanted to hit it after I found that out........

9. juliuspret

juliuspret

You could pretty much legally ride her in most of Europe and only get in trouble if she cried rape.
    In Ireland, where I'm from, 16 is the legal age...but the law turns a blind eye if the girls 15 as she will be 17/18 by the time it gets to court and the Judge will laugh it out of cout!!!
    In the US on the other hand you would probable be chemically castrated!!!

Her pushup bra and makeup are working overtime!!!

10. the_fox_333

the_fox_333

I just think this is fucked up. I mean she is what 15 now? So taht means her first video she was like 13 in? That is seriously fucked up shit. Why is she dressing/acting like this at that age? I mean, I don't think I learned how to jack off until I was 15. Why is she walking around like a "sex object" when she isn't even old enough to have a guy her age know what to do with her boobs? My daughter would never leave the house like that (well, I wouldn't even let her walk around the house like that).

11. NixHexx007

NixHexx007 Ten Years of Phun

-It is a moot point....she has no real talent, so by the time she is old enough to be hot, there will be someone even more hot coming up...who is already legal. The waiting game can be a frustrating one.

12. kent

kent

Her head looks too big for her body...

13. cambo

cambo

what she's wearing there (and in videos) is tame compared to what I see teens wearing nowadays (especially in Southern California).

14. jdoldschool

jdoldschool

Looks way too much like Lindsay Lohan for my liking. Has about as much talent as her, too.

15. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED

age of consent is 14 in canada... MuWahahAHa

16. Starr247

Starr247

Haven't heard of her, but she is en route to being a hottie.
    But I do agree with some of the others in this thread....why is she dressing this way so young?

17. Dirty Sanchez

Dirty Sanchez

I wouldn't say she is lacking talent. I lack talent in the music department, and she has a lot more skill then me.

She is young, but she does have potential. Canadian fans might remember Alanis Morrisette from back in the day. When she first came out (more then 10 years ago), she was a pop singer. The latest fashions, trendy hair, etc. She went away for a bit and came back an angry woman, who has sold millions of records. The little hottie she once was has been replaced by an average looking bitch.

I just hope JoJo doesn't end up the same.

18. cayne

cayne Guest

I've never seen such a wide face...

19. esai

esai

she's not the prettiest, but i'm only 17...so i could still legally tear that lil white ass up

20. holyman790

holyman790

i've loved jojo since i saw that music video leave get out, shes hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.