1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

GROUP [K2S] (1-4 parts) Real college sex with insatiable babes - WTFpass

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by skripanjo, Jul 13, 2017.

1. skripanjo

skripanjo

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Real college sex with insatiable babes. Part 1

I invited my hot groupmate to one of our student sex parties, 'cause I felt that this babe secretly wanted to have sex with me. Guess what, I was right! We weren't even at party yet when she started flirting with me, and when I hinted that I'd love to get a college blowjob from her, she didn't even hesitate to unzip my pants and wrap her lips around my shaft! Well well, the sexy student girl was really good at it, and I knew that there was so much more in store for me... Anyway, we went to that real sex party, and when we entered the apartment, everyone was already naked and ready to fuck. We came just in time for a wild college orgy, and my groupmate looked very excited. So the student group sex party was in full swing, we took our clothes off and joined the fun. Damn, it was one of the wildest and craziest college fuck parties ever! Hot college sluts in stockings and sexy heels made out with each other, sucked cocks and let the horny guys fuck them in any position possible. Threesomes, foursomes, lesbian action, sexy college blowjob with whipped cream, loud moans, multiple orgasms, lots of freash cum - it's all fully documented in this awesome party fuck video. Besides, I managed to get to the bathroom with two gorgeous college chicks who were dying to try out some new sex toys. But eventually the pretty party girls preferred real cocks to rubber ones. After such a fierce sexy college fucking session most folks were exhausted and went home. Some of us, though, stayed for an afterparty. At first all we wanted was just to drink champagne, chat and relax, but these cock-hungry college chicks are truly insatiable! Believe it or not, but even after this mind-blowing college orgy they wanted more. So there were Eric and me and three sex-crazy college chicks. Sounds terrific, right? We drilled the hot college sluts in their oozing pussies and mouths, till all of us exploded in orgasms again and again. I'm a bit sore after this unbelievable hot sex party, but I keep thinking about this sexy college fucking and I can hardly wait for a next wild sex party.

Name Actress : Chloe Blue, Arielle, Aliona Sevil, Caren, Mandie, Teri.

File Size : 1960.87 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 01:01:37
    Video : Mp4 (AVC), 4 312 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/8120f3a2e6473/RCS.P1.mp4

zhorra likes this.
  2. skripanjo

skripanjo

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Real college sex with insatiable babes. Part 2

File Size : 430.45 MB
    Duration : 00:16:09
    Video : Mp4 (AVC), 3 588 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/1dd7472eb8783/RCS.P2.mp4

3. skripanjo

skripanjo

[​IMG]

Real college sex with insatiable babes. Part 3

File Size : 1221.88 MB
    Duration : 00:36:31
    Video : Mp4 (AVC), 4 539 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/c477604c0eef4/RCS.P3.mp4

4. skripanjo

skripanjo

[​IMG]

Real college sex with insatiable babes. Part 4

File Size : 2239.46 MB
    Duration : 01:07:59
    Video : Mp4 (AVC), 4 464 Kbps, 59.940 fps

Download k2s.cc:

https://k2s.cc/file/3ca85f3e3bd2b/RCS.P4.mp4

zhorra likes this.