1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Amateur Forum without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[K2S] Interracial amateur action with lot of creampies!

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Amateur)' started by Mountandblade, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mountandblade

Mountandblade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Getting facial from black lover and from hubby also
    Some time ago few new videos with once very popular blonde cuckoldres appeared in public so a friend of mine grabbed some before they got locked. She is wild and insatiable as usual, doing all kind of possible gymnastics in bed and wanting more and more - when she spreads her legs that wide only big black cock can satisfy her. Hung black bull fucked the hell out of her but she was pretty wild too giving him pretty hard time when stretching like ballerina... Her husband was filming and just sprayed her face with cum after black bull splashed his load there too... The video itself is just fantastic but, as usual, she is the biggest controversy and there's nothing in between - you either lover her or hate her!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 218MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:08:14
    File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/bb66d0c3fb0f2/Dblfcld.avi

jaxxx13, Tump, mantis22 and 3 others like this.
  2. Mountandblade

Booty ass blond gets some hard anal banging

Biggest and definitely the thickest black dong available now strikes again... that booty blond feels the hardest stretching in whole her life and tries hardest and deepest anal ever... Lot of oil first and then hard stretching of her asshole - her black stud fucked her hard till her asshole became numb - she couldn't feel anything after this black dong... Of course, it started with showing those nice curves off, then she worked on that bbc with her mouth, he banged her pussy and then the real deal - hard and bareback banging of her tight ass... and creampie in her mouth of course... where else!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 702MB
    Duration: 00:50:35
    File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/e182978d73e09/Dnsdrs.mp4

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  3. Mountandblade

That's what you call "widespread"
    The big secret of her breasts is finally revealed - like we all supposed it was a tattoo, but strange one at least! I've never seen something like that and it looks like some abstract painting or whatever. Not sure who is author of that and why such huge "painting" all over her chests but that's her choice of course - I'd just like those jugs to be three sizes bigger but that's just me I guess. Anyway, when I watched this one, I remembered a comment that someone made last year when I posted the rest of her stuff saying that one of her videos was "out of this world!!!" and when I saw that painting on her breasts I thought for a moment "That's it - she is an alien!!!" If nothing else she really fucks like out of this world - it's rare to see something that intense like sex with her... She surely gave her black bull hard time - she could have eaten that big black cock just like that!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

File size: 248MB
    Resolution: 720x480
    Duration: 00:11:13

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/4107c358d7fb9/Ttpntng.avi

4. Mountandblade

Fat Bull filling white bitch with sperm
    Like I said few days ago that I would dig out her vids from my archives and share them in original quality. This one is huge in size but video quality is superb and I was so pleased when watched her in action again – almost a full hour of real life wife’s blacking in front of her husband. She is so cute and so ordinary and her passion boils over every time she’s fucking with other men. This guy wasn’t that hung at all – he was just friend who jumped in her bed but doing ordinary stuff with ordinary people is something that only she could do in such sweet way… Simply unbeatable and have to say again – those fluffy nipples are so damn sexy – could suck and lick them whole night long!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 386MB
    Resolution: 960x540
    Duration: 00:25:12

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/32bc998ebeba8/Hllnght.avi

5. Mountandblade

Her pussy is wet but after squirting she's slippery
    Squirting, squirting and more squirting - every time she comes she squirts and she came many time during her threesome with two fresh and hung black studs. She needs diapers for god sake - it's so intense that everything around her was wet, including her black lover's cocks and their bellies and balls too... She does not have mercy - she cums hard, screams, moans and groans and squirts of course! She's turned to eleven, like in the movie if you know what I mean...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 407MB
    Resolution: 840x480
    Duration; 00:36:06

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/1a9b32d57fcda/Dpspds.avi

4 people like this.
  6. Mountandblade

Pounded as hard as he could and left creampie
    Third time is a charm and she wore her lucky stockings and garters so everything went so smoothly! She needed to "exercise" her pussy for extreme stretching and haven't had any problems now - it was one of the most passionate cuckold interracial fuck session ever - no need to say much, even big screenshot is enough to see how much passion she shared with her hung black stud. If I were her hubby I would have been pretty jealous after this - pretty strong emotions were involved here...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 449MB
    Duration: 00:23:45

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/2ac30e65aae69/Prttyfrbbc.avi

3 people like this.
  7. Mountandblade

Meaty and smooth shaved pussy got cum loaded twice
    Husbands usually go last and have sloppy seconds when they share their wives with other men, especially with hung black studs but hubby here fucked his wife in the middle of her black cock session... He watched his honey in action with black lover and suddenly he had to have her and just jumped on her did some rabbit style sex coming in no time and leaving his cumload inside her pussy! Black lover took over after that and ended the session with his cumload - he had sloppy seconds this time...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 323MB
    Resolution: 840x480
    Duration: 00:17:19

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/57d0b6784a3b8/Cckyslppyscnds.avi

8. Mountandblade

Cream on her pussy and hard black drill
    Wanted black baby and got impregnated many times but didn’t conceived as far as I know! After some time they gave up on that and meanwhile she started to like her black sessions a lot and hubby loved being present too, taking action from time to time and doing cleaning job from time to time! She looks incredibly sexy with that bleached blond, short hair and discrete make up – wish there were stockings here but ok, can’t always have perfect video. She’s been fucked and cum-loaded by two black boys who tried to please this horny white aunty…

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 445MB
    Resolution: 840×480
    Duration: 00:28:49

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/a6d1f53324ba7/Sdnghrwmb.avi

9. Mountandblade

Hubby covered her asshole with cum
    Hubby lost card game he was playing with his black friend and got no money to pay the debt but his cute honey jumped in and paid off with her pussy of course! She liked the guy as soon as he enters the room and even without that game she would have had him anyway – she loves to chip her pussy in. Hubby joined the action too and she gave the blowjob to both and then hubby fucked her in her ass bareback and came quickly splashing her asshole with his cumload… It was black bull’s time then and he unloaded his balls right on her face… I love her way of sucking cocks – as I’ve said earlier – it’s like a calf sucking milk!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 196MB
    Resolution: 720×460
    Duration: 00:08:59

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/9be31abaad804/Whtnbbc.avi

3 people like this.
  10. Mountandblade

Ride, baby, ride and I’ll give you nice load in return
    Gone straight for the big black cock – no fooling around, no bullshit, no chit-chat, just short blowjob and then hard, bareback nailing with creampie in the end. They know each other very well, he fucked her many times before, he is her favorite black lover and she just wanted his huge cock – just like that – nail it and do it! Long time no see, but once they met again passion was simply boiling over…

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 229MB
    Resolution: 1280×720
    Duration: 00:09:47

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/4111caa2a278a/Strghtfrbbc.avi

Diginomad, mantis22, Jessa and 2 others like this.
  11. Mountandblade

All covered with cum
    Even better look on her tits tattoo – it is real painting in deed and after a better look I can say that she is having pretty nice jugs – thought they were way smaller than this but now I see that they are pretty fine although could be bigger for my taste. She really fucks like there’s no tomorrow and like it’s her last – spreading her legs wide, gaping pussy and ass and swallowing cocks so deep till her eyes become watery and full of tears. She got fucked by a friend here and her husband fucked her two, but they both had it quick – in less than 5 minutes… Quick and intense – that’s how she like it…

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 125MB
    Resolution: 720×480
    Duration: 00:04:23

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/189dc1acffa55/Nwcllsmt.avi

4 people like this.
  12. Mountandblade

Mm, you gotta taste this one
    All I can say here is “girls just wanna have fun!!!” Two horny blonde milfs got blacked but more than that they both had fantastic time together – hung black boys were just toys in their game. Laughing, fooling around, making fun and having great time when getting fucked and especially when they exchanged cumloads in the end! Nice kissing, tongue touches and sleazy loads shared between them – time to try different tastes….

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 341MB
    Resolution: 840×480
    Duration: 00:18:32

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/2d15c141ac202/Grlswnnhvfn.avi

3 people like this.
  13. Mountandblade

Stretching her pussy and sloppy load left for hubby
    It�s kinda fun when milfs pretend to be teens and usually it�s a turn off when you see 40+ mom with ponytails or plaits and short skirt with white stockings! But if they know how to dress themselves properly then it can be pretty cool � just one single detail here, and that�s those knee high socks made her super hot and sexy � not a fake teen but just a milf looking supersexy. She was such a turn on for her black lover that he couldn�t hold on himself for long � filled her pussy with cum just like that and she proudly showed her sloppy meaty pussy to her hubby�

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 221MB
    Resolution: 840�480
    Duration; 00:12:51

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/ce2b6f8569687/Jlnsblcklst.avi

3 people like this.
  14. Mountandblade

Getting ready for big black spike to nail her down
    Busty brunette (those tits look pretty natural to me) gets big black bone and huge cumload! Huge black sausage was main course and real treat for her saucy pussy � she enjoyed it full scale and got rewarded with big cumload all over her chests in the end. Got it bareback and from all sides gaping her pussy and spreading her legs wide to get it straight into her hole. She looks amazing I must admit and is real archetype of woman that I like � ok, ten more pounds would be much appreciated but this was fine too�

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 311MB
    Duration; 00:16:56

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/18e6e0f61f67a/Brnttblckssn.avi

3 people like this.
  15. Mountandblade

Dream came true and cum was pouring out
    Cuckold brunette watched videos with this hung black bull many times together with her husband and fantasized about his cock many times. In the end hubby admitted that he wasn�t always doing his work on computer late at night but rather chatted with his wife�s �dream black stud� and finally arranged a meeting for her. She was so excited not only because she was about to meet the man she was dreaming about but also because her hubby arranged such pleasant surprise for her� Her dream finally came true and she had fantastic sexual experience but you know, I think hubby needed to be involved there too and not just a middle man!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 381MB
    Duration: 00:21:15

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/8f17ca36f8b46/3vscrmp.avi

3 people like this.
  16. Mountandblade

Clothed black dick nailing wet white pussy
    Great looking blond milf and her black lover were in hotel room with really nice view but she was more interesting in his �suspension bridge� than the golden gate she could admire from the window. She admired his pole rather than the vaults she could see outside and I don�t blame her � pleasure always comes first and sightseeing can be done later. She liked the guy, not only his big black dick � she kissed him passionately and sucked his huge cock for pretty long time before he nailed her pussy�

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 350MB
    Duration: 00:23:35

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/bb7ab27005b69/Blckngblnd.avi

3 people like this.
  17. Jessa

Jessa BANNED

that's a hot cock :-D

18. Mountandblade

Mm, you gotta taste this one
    All I can say here is �girls just wanna have fun!!!� Two horny blonde milfs got blacked but more than that they both had fantastic time together � hung black boys were just toys in their game. Laughing, fooling around, making fun and having great time when getting fucked and especially when they exchanged cumloads in the end! Nice kissing, tongue touches and sleazy loads shared between them � time to try different tastes�.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 341MB
    Duration: 00:18:32

DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/2d15c141ac202/Grlswnnhvfn.avi

2 people like this.
  19. Mountandblade

2 people like this.
  20. Mountandblade