1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA VID [K2S] Sydney Sweeney - Wakesurf 08/11/2024

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by trepka, Aug 17, 2024.

1. trepka

trepka Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Sydney Sweeney - Wakesurf 08/11/2024

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    24 MB | 00:00:48 | 1080x1920 | mp4
    K2S

Animated GIF
    [​IMG]

2. FormerLurker1990

FormerLurker1990

It's one or the other with this woman on her IG. She either posts lower-resolution pictures and videos like this to mitigate the effects of not having her makeup girl and hair guy (and hair extensions) with her. Or she takes her makeup girl and hair guy (and extensions) with her out on the water, etc., and then posts pictures that are slightly better resolution but where her face is angled up and/or away so that she can make her features look more conventional and her eyes look less ceiling'd. I think she's got to be the savviest celeb out there, which makes sense since she's known to be quite smart. She seems aware that her face is literally the only obviously flawed physical part of her and knows how to remedy that.

3. Keith David

Keith David

We get it. You don't find her attractive facially. That doesn't mean you have to ruin every thread for people who do

4. FormerLurker1990

FormerLurker1990

Why am I "ruining" it by making observations? I'm certainly not the only one saying it online, and I'm doing it much more politely than others elsewhere. Would you rather I just throw around rude words like "butterface" and not say anything more thoughtful? You don't have to read what I say if you find it upsetting. And if you think you can rebut any of the points I make, feel free to try. Otherwise, I'm not really sure why you keep taking issue with what I say.

5. havewelost

havewelost

Didn't your mother ever teach you "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"? Or how about "Stop bitching or you'll get the thread locked"?

Prestox1 and Uncle_Rigs like this.
  6. joeb316

joeb316

To be fair 90% of female celebrities are not as attractive as when they have their make up and hair done. If you see a natural female celebrity it is hard to get used to.

7. Keith David

Keith David

Because you make these 'observations' in practically every goddamn thread that involves her. Commenting on any particular celebrity in any particular thread is not mandatory. Nobody's putting a gun to your head and telling you have to do it.

Plus you are oddly fixated on Sydney's make-up or whatever
    What others say elsewhere is of no concern to this board
    I don't. I'm more concerned about other users here who may be tired of your drivel
    How do you 'rebut' an opinion?

Prestox1 and Faitmaker like this.
  8. FormerLurker1990

FormerLurker1990

I said a lot more than that she's "not as attractive" as when she has her makeup and hair done. Please read my whole comment if you'd like to join the conversation.

9. FormerLurker1990

FormerLurker1990

Lol - what? I'm talking about a lot more than just her "make-up." And those aren't "opinions;" they're factual observations about what she posts on IG.

10. Anthonym122

Anthonym122

She's pretty good-looking IMO, I like her face. I can't remember the last time I read anyone else online calling her a butterface. I don't see that at all, even without makeup.

Prestox1 likes this.
  11. FormerLurker1990

FormerLurker1990

I see it all the time on sites like Reddit. You must not venture off her Phun threads. What "no-makeup shots" are you referring to? The blurry "candids" or the mile-away "candids," where she's wearing so much makeup you can see it despite those things? Or maybe you mean the “personal" shots she and her people post to IG that are completely filtered?

12. joeb316

joeb316

Insulting celebrities looks almost always leads to a perma ban on here so be more careful with what you say considering your lack of contributions to the forum.

Prestox1 likes this.
  13. zeusaphone

zeusaphone

I'd say 90% of all women fall into that category.

14. havewelost

havewelost

For what I can only hope is the last time, no one cares. You're not a philosopher in the gymnasiums of Ancient Greece having a scholarly debate. You're an incel having an obsessive compulsive meltdown on a public forum trying to justify how anyone could possibly find a woman attractive that doesn't fit your "objective" ideal of human physical perfection. Now stop it before you get the thread closed.

15. FormerLurker1990

FormerLurker1990

Though it has nothing to do with the specific points I was making about Sydney Sweeney, I don't disagree.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2024