1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Kate Beckinsale - watching football with friends 07/10/24

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Jul 10, 2024.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

2. Kalamity

Kalamity

Note to self if ever I meet Kate try to get invited to watch a football game.

Byron Smith and CaptainFan88 like this.
  3. Mrjacks

Mrjacks

Real football or soccer?

PhoneR likes this.
  4. Amorphous

Amorphous

The implication that carrying the ball around in your hand is real football bugged me and I don't even care about sports.

chyron likes this.
  5. Fenix34

Fenix34

Haha oof...how to start an international fight 101.

Mrjacks and Big Bamboo! like this.
  6. Mrjacks

Mrjacks

LOL. I was just trolling. I can't help myself when it comes to that. My Euro friends always tease me and vice versa.

7. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

I'm British but a big NFL fan (for over 30 years now) but calling it football is ridiculous. It should never have been called that to begin with.

Regarding Ms. Beckinsale; she's gorgeous and I love watching interviews with her, but actually being part of her life must be like living in a carnival.

8. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Man, these pictures. Yikes. I mean, sorry, but they kind of give me the ick. They are so odd, imho. Can't quite put it into the right words, but they are just not my thing.

9. Amorphous

Amorphous

Is it because she's 50 and has the fashion sense of a spicy 20 year old? I wouldn't mind if she'd also get naked but apparently that's too much.

Should be interesting when she hits 60.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  10. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

She has some weird friends.

amraith62 likes this.
  11. powderedtost

powderedtost

And it's never the same friends for long

12. Kalamity

Kalamity

Idk she seems to be getting a bit more raunchy with her insta. Also seems to be posting a lot more. She replied to a comment on insta where a woman said she was too skinny by explaining she is going through some emotional issues. Her step dad died recently which brought up memories of her father dying when she was 5. She had stress which caused a ulcer in her throat which made her vomit blood and sent her to the hospital. She had issues with her mast cell disease flaring which caused her weight loss.
    So it makes sense she's trying to look on the bright side of life.
    So i think we should support her and wish her the best. Besides we might get an accidentally posted nude or semi nude Pic if she continues to post often I mean the odds are ever in our favor.

Durias, CaptainFan88 and ronsan like this.