1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Katharine McPhee - on the set of Scorpion 05/15/17 Instagram

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, May 15, 2017.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims Eating beef jerky with Beelzebub ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Episode airs tonight
    [​IMG]

biguth, jogema, RaiderCane and 13 others like this.
  2. lets_justdoit

lets_justdoit

that woman has a lot of potential right there.

3. SDLRob

SDLRob

She does... but I get the sense from what she's done so far, it's likely the only way she goes nude is from a leak...

4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I'm surprised that show hasn't been cancelled.

5. Ripe

Ripe

I can't figure it out either... but CBS doesn't really have a strong drama lineup outside of NCIS universe. It's Criminal Minds and... well, that's it. So that might explain why they keep Scorpion.

6. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

Criminal minds i think lost alot when the 2 main male characters left, i watched it last week and didnt recognize 3 of the new 'team' members, as far as Cbs dramas go i hope Code black returns, its a great show if you like medical dramas.

fishman5440 and Leland1 like this.
  7. J3scribe

It had real potential when it started out but has tipped into the realm of the absurd. Ridiculous formulaic bullshit. It could have been fun like the A-Team, but instead it's stupid like a night time soap.

8. swarlesbark

swarlesbark

It's a procedural program. CBS is the number 1 network in television. It has the oldest viewers on average and elderly people like their procedural-type programming. That's the reason why shows like NCIS and Law & Order SVU have been on for well over a decade.

9. Ripe

Ripe

It was always absurd (remember the pilot and plane/Ferrari scene?) which would be fine if they don't take themselves seriously. You're right, if could have been an A-Team kind of fun but they choose to go in completely different direction.

10. J3scribe

That's true. That was a fun scene though.

11. SDLRob

SDLRob

Code black got renewed yesterday

fishman5440 likes this.
  12. Ripe

Ripe

CBS is milking it's cashcows (The Big Bang Theory, NCIS and Criminal Minds) for everything they can which is why those shows are all in their 10th+ year. But outside of those three shows and their spinoffs they had rather mixed success.

13. VinnyD

VinnyD 15 Year Member

Wasn't that in the first episode? I gave up on it after that. Kat McPhee couldn't save it for me.