1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Kim Kardashian Vs Beyonce

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Helloooo, Dec 15, 2013.

?

Who's Hotter?

1. Beyonce

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kim Kardashian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Helloooo

Helloooo Guest

Its well know there is a huge rivalry between the two.. Question is Who's hotter?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Kim Kardashian

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Beyonce

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  2. Bronn

Bronn Drunk with fire

My humble vote is

C: :puke:

3. Helloooo

Helloooo Guest

Neither?

1 person likes this.
  4. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Yeah, need a third option, cause I'll pass on both of these

5. Helloooo

Helloooo Guest

Ah, can't edit the poll..sorry.

6. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

The both have a dislike for white people so I will pass! :lol:

7. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

Both are equally boring.

8. spiderswims

spiderswims Eating beef jerky with Beelzebub ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

9. Helloooo

Helloooo Guest

It's a tough call. But I happen to agree

10. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

11. sports_fan39

sports_fan39

12. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

Why all the vs. polls lately?

1 person likes this.
  13. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I'd rather go celibate than have to prize apart those mahoosive folds of arse cheeks to get to the flabby muffs.

Pass.

14. Helloooo

Helloooo Guest

Figured I'd mix it up, interested to hear people's opinions.

1 person likes this.
  15. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

A better contest would have been oranges/oranges.

Nicole Scherzinger vs Beyonce Knowles

Both were lead singers of girl groups who dumped the group to go solo and now just exist as media fronts. Both are about equally talented in their fields, neither being pinnacle material for dancer or singer. Both are kinda black, but not too black, both appear to be total pains to be around, both think their shit is gold. Beyonce has better tits, Nicole has the better ass.

Kim K on the other hand has nothing to offer.

Fake from the toes up, no talents to speak of, after seeing the sex tape she appears to be a Paris quality lay (pitiful), KimK is just a marketing gimmick that got out of hand.

$.02

1 person likes this.
  16. kelly1066

kelly1066

Who is hotter............
    a. a talentless bimbo with fake tits and no talent whatsoever...... who is only famous by a stroke of luck and cause she flashes to every whore camera around......?
    b. multi platinum award winning singer-songwriter with near enough real body.....?

hmmm,,,,,.... have to give this some more thought.......... B.

1 person likes this.
  17. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Ill agree with the discrepancy regarding the comparison. However, I disagree completely with you when it comes to the talents of Beyonce and Nicole. Beyonce is far more talented in my opinion. Shes got some pipes whereas Nicole has a passable voice at best. If not for the pussycat dolls gig I doubt she would have done anything solo. Beyonce can certainly hold her own without the backup. Now as far as dancing, that may be a toss up, but I quite enjoy Beyonces ability to get everything jiggly and bouncy. She knows her assets and dances perfectly to that end.

2 people like this.
  18. GothamBW

GothamBW

Couldn't have said it better myself.

1 person likes this.
  19. Cy

I think of Beyonce as today's Mariah. There's a whole lotta marketing going on. Can she sing? Probably, given the amount oy $$ spent on training I'm sure she can. Can she sing THAT much better than lots of other women who havent had the same $$ spent on their voices? Meh, I doubt it. Todays music isnt about talent, it's about a marketable product with the proper political placing. FFS, Gaga sells songs. It's ridiculous to say that happens because of voice quality.

" If not for the pussycat dolls gig I doubt she would have done anything solo."

I argue she still HASNT produced anything. Watch Nicole in one of the old PCD videos. It's obvious she's a total cunt to work with.

I was really choosing them because of their history (both leads of girl groups, both blah blah, you get the idea.) It's true, one is a singer who dances, and one is a dancer who sings. Just depends on how deaf you are I suppose.

1 person likes this.
  20. Cy

So... which did you pick?

Oh right. Even I would take Beyonce over a Kardashian....

Goddammit. Where are my Pat Benatar tapes. This shit is making me confused.

2 people like this.