1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Kira Kosarin in Black Bikini 05/30/2024

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Olympique1234, May 31, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olympique1234

Olympique1234 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Kira Kosarin in Black Bikini 05/30/2024

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. CreamKing96

CreamKing96

Goddess :luvu:

MartMort9801 likes this.
  3. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Damn

MartMort9801 likes this.
  4. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

She's got a new TV show coming up and I think she is still doing music... I think one real good bikini photo shoot would do wonders for promoting them!!

5. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

She should not do music. I haven't heard it, but I can imagine she probably shouldn't be doing it.

6. Wade Watts

Wade Watts

She’s pretty much only doing music, sorry. It’s not awful but not that great either.

The only acting she does nowadays is more Thundermans stuff, she quit doing or even auditioning for anything else.

MartMort9801 and Xray like this.
  7. sheikyerbouti1

sheikyerbouti1

She's a pretty damn skilled musician just not that interesting or original of an artist

8. Sallo

Sallo

She is not going to do nudity in the future... is what you're telling us? lol!

9. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Closest she has come was the episode of "The Good Trouble" she was in

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  10. MartMort9801

MartMort9801

I remember an Insta ama a few years ago when some guy asked her if she had any nude pics. Her answer was, "No...well none with my face in them, and if you ever see them, no judgement!".

11. Wade Watts

Wade Watts

No, I’m saying that she’s a musician now, not an actor (other than Thundermans spinoffs)

12. biglionfan

biglionfan

I'd argue she's not either. She jumped on the thundermans reboot like a fat girl on a pork chop. What I think is that she wasn't wanted as an actress and doesn't have a whole lot of interest as a musician either, and that's why we see bikini pics.

MartMort9801 likes this.
  13. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

Hopefully, the powers running her reboot take a pointer from Sydney Sweeney. When Syd has a movie coming out, she plasters the internet with sexy and bikini pictures and her projects make a crap-ton of money.

14. Space Bounty Hunter

Space Bounty Hunter

This isn't true. She's said she doesn't like acting outside sitcoms because she has had small parts in other places. The Thundermans movie she was a producer on and she's using that to multicam sitcoms back in some way. She's going to become way more behind the scenes. She does enjoy music too. So you're wrong on both accounts lol.

Mistwolf likes this.
  15. biglionfan

biglionfan

So I"m wrong because "she says" to explain why she doesn't have any parts other than for the one part they need her for? Sorry, not buying the spin. Now let's see some actual articles about her turning down stuff and we can talk.

Hey, I think she's cut, but she's one more on the heap of disney/nick kids actresses that outgrew their campy shows that had no talent to go any farther. The list is endless.

16. Space Bounty Hunter

Space Bounty Hunter

She outgrew them yet is also doing them still? She tried acting outside sitcoms and didn't like it and is now acting as a producer for sitcoms. That's a very common pipeline for a lot of people within the industry. This isn't Scarlett Johannson we're talking about, why would there be articles about her turning down roles? She's not in high demand because she's not a major actor at all. She'd have to try get roles, not turn them down. What are you on about?

boba575 and Mistwolf like this.
  17. trepka

trepka Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.