1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Kristen Stewart's Fuckin' Hair

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by kevinstfx, May 20, 2017.

1. kevinstfx

kevinstfx Ten Years of Phun

ADMIN EDIT: This is the heart of the debate that cropped up in a Kristen Stewart thread elsewhere.

In an interview, Kristen was saying that with short hair she loves rubbing her head. She said it feels good. Now looking at these pictures I am looking at how many times she is touching her head and not drooling over how hot she looks. Darn you Kristen. lol

SophieK81 likes this.
  2. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

I can't stand how ugly that haircut makes her look. She may love touching her head herself because the men in her life are staying far away from her.

Xray and sleazoid like this.
  3. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

They would no matter what since she likes other ladies.

tacomaguy20 and SophieK81 like this.
  4. Warpigg

Warpigg

These head-shavers should look back upon the trainwreck that was Brigette Nielsen before such drastic action.

tacomaguy20 likes this.
  5. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Good thing she's a lesbian!

tacomaguy20 likes this.
  6. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Probably in no small part thanks to men like tacomaguy lol

bigbadgrizly, Ripe, hizzle24 and 2 others like this.
  7. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Unlikely that men like tacomaguy have ever been anywhere near a girl like Kristen. Hence the salty attitude.

bigbadgrizly and Mr_Pee_Pee like this.
  8. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

After seeing this haircut, it's zero beats per minute for me.

Xray, tacomaguy20 and sleazoid like this.
  9. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

I've never been a fan of hers and now... Well shit. She could be Chris Tucker's stunt double.

[​IMG]

Dirty_D, Xray and tacomaguy20 like this.
  10. Mastodonald

Mastodonald

She went full diesel

11. KNIGHT99

KNIGHT99

So she claims.She was with dudes her whole life until she did the lesbian role a few years back.Chick can't seem to shake her roles directors or co stars.All of which she seems to fall in love with.

tacomaguy20 likes this.
  12. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

In my book, she's not Str8, Bi or Lesbian... she's Kristen.

She did.. btw thanks for the pics!

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  13. cayne

cayne GOD Staff Member

She kinda looks like Justin Bieber...

Absolutely not my taste. But it's her head!

Xray, tacomaguy20 and Magge like this.
  14. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Thanks Cayne ... never been a fan of her ... just don`t see any beauty ! [​IMG]
    Well, that is just me ...

Xray likes this.
  15. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

I didn't know she was a lesbian but I guess that explains the haircut. She's no doubt the man in her relationships. And thank goodness I'm helping bald lesbians stay away from men because all the men I know hate women that look like dudes. But then again, the guys I know also like women who are hot and thin. And I know there are some Ashley Graham lovers on this forum, so there you go. To each his own...... horrible taste.

And thank god for that. I prefer women, not boys. I'm not sure I could even get it up unless she put on a wig.

16. jws

jws 15 Year Member

As soon as I saw the first pic, I knew people on here would start bitching about how much they hate her hair, how she's ugly, etc. Get over it, she's a gorgeous young woman, not interested in any of us here on Phun, and is having the time of her life.

SophieK81 and AlexisWhen like this.
  17. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

The haircut is for a movie role. And given that she is both hot and thin, I'm pretty sure neither of those things actually matter to you. "Long hair" seems to be the only prerequisite.

How fragile your heterosexuality must be if all it takes is a haircut to make your dick floppy. Not only that, but to actually make you mad!

To me, looks like proof of a sex life existing solely in front of a monitor.

SophieK81 and Mr_Pee_Pee like this.
  18. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

no kidding

19. KNIGHT99

KNIGHT99

Nah, her girlfriend is clearly the dude in the relationship.All the pictures that have been posted shows that the girlfriend is the butch.I guess the bald look is what she's into.

It's her life but i just see her as wasted potential.This is what the brain looks like on Third Wave Feminism.

tacomaguy20 likes this.
  20. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Marshal Mathers in a dress
    interesting

tacomaguy20 likes this.