1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Kylie Jenner, 16, crashes her $125,000 Mercedes-Benz...

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Big Bamboo!, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

6 people like this.
  2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

That sucks. :lol:

You're not supposed to leave the scene of an accident even after exchanging insurance info. She could actually lose her license for doing that. Especially since she was clearly at fault.

3 people like this.
  3. Westside

Westside BANNED

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. El Superbeasto

El Superbeasto

Is it illegal to text and drive in California? Not saying thats what happened I'm just curious

1 person likes this.
  5. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Well you have to crash a few Mercedes' to make an omelet.

3 people like this.
  6. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

And this is why you should never give rich, spoiled, physically, mentally, and emotionally immature 16-year-olds that are wearing 'Twerk' T-shirts whilst driving around and texting on their cell phones a brand new car for their birthday, folks. Insurance statistics over the past 50 years bear this out ad nauseam.

You know, I'd noticed her 'ride' in earlier sets, and was already wondering when (not if) this would happen. Now we know... :pain32:

And Kendall driving around in a 100k Range Rover (!) ...is only a matter of time, too.

Get 'em a late-model Honda Civic and be done with it - knowing they'll probably crash that in the first six months, also.

-TL

P.S. Parents also need to take responsibility for their kids, you know. And that begins with not spoiling them past the point of common sense - no matter their income. ;)

12 people like this.
  7. emptysea

emptysea

California is a hands free state. It's pretty much illegal to touch your phone while driving.

8. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

There's a lot of young people here in So Cal that drive really expensive cars without any regard for the laws or the traffic around them and it's really irritating. I'll bet you anything she was on the phone or texting and I'm sure this won't be the last time she hits someone.
    Also, I'm pretty sure that if no one is injured, you can just exchange information without calling the police. There are so many accidents out here there's no way the police could respond to all of them.

9. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

its entirely possible they are all at fault , first guy slams on breaks second guy following too close hits them third her also following too close hits second guy happens all the time

10. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

Guys, guys....this was in the script for next season. Didn't you read ahead?

2 people like this.
  11. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Got to admit the Geländewagen fared pretty well. She really nailed that little Honda and barely scratched the brush bar on the front of her G-wagen. Not surprising since the thing is basically a suped up military car. If her folks had bought her a Porche it would be a different story.

12. Fuzzopi

Fuzzopi 49ers Faithful ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I know I'm in the minority, but I actually waited until I was 18 to get my license. I didn't really have a strong desire to drive when I was 16, not sure why.

13. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Fuckin' Twerkerz.

1 person likes this.
  14. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thats a crash?Her car obviously didnt even feel it! ;)

15. LeeS1

LeeS1

How much do you want to bet she'll just get a warning and won't suffer the consequences?

16. Big Bamboo!

Twerkin and driving at the same time? It should be fuckin banned! :rant:

:lol:

17. Damocles

Damocles

Most people wouldn't if it's their first time. Especially as she's a minor.

18. Big Bamboo!

The skid-marks are probably still visible on the tarmac following her three car smash in Calabasas on Tuesday, but Kylie Jenner is already back on the road in a brand new car.

Kylie, 16, damaged her prized $125,000 Mercedes-Benz SUV after running into the back of a car and causing a bit of a pile-up in the California suburb just 18-days after obtaining her license.

The young model was taking the powerful car for a spin when she hit the back of a Toyota that subsequently ploughed into a stationary Volkswagen SUV.

[​IMG]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...just-days-crashing-125-000-Mercedes-Benz.html

19. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

Shame she doesnt know that value of hard work and the dollar.

20. WhereEverUGo

WhereEverUGo Almost where?

Well, if your a parent and can afford it you get your kid a tank to drive. That being said, they should have made her wait a month before getting behind the wheel again...look out L.A.

1 person likes this.