1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lindsay Lohan throws a tantrum and a bottle

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Jul 21, 2005.

1. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

mah0ne likes this.
  2. PEE-ZEE

PEE-ZEE

Dirty bitch............shes done.

3. shmangle

shmangle

Stick a fork in her.... (That's about all I'd stick in her these days.)

4. enuffsaid

enuffsaid

what kind of bottle is it?

5. dnicest

dnicest

Looks Meguiars leather wipes.

6. silitkuro

silitkuro

hmm she doesn't look happy at all, does she? :D

7. Overlord

Overlord

*goes to search on ebay*

8. breastsight

breastsight

9. Foodstamp

Foodstamp

I hope its a bottle of weight gainer that she already used..

10. locoboy

locoboy

well u could tell when she was gunna hit 18 that beauty was gunna go down the drain. i mean come on shes hanging out in clubs with bruce willis, no doubt bruce is cool but come on.

11. candidmancan

candidmancan

Maybe she threw it because of the fuckwad Papparazzi scumbags that keep following her everywhere she goes. They Killed princess Diana and didn't even slow down. I like the red carpet pics of people but those people are taking this way too far. You can tell that those pics are from 2 different places. That means they followed her from one place to another. That shit should be banned worldwide.

12. in2sharing

in2sharing

That bottle just slipped. And come on, it's obvious to me she's just showing off her shiny new red bag. ;-)

13. bigreaper

bigreaper

Anyone get reminded of Courtney Love when you see her now? Maybe it's just me...

14. cambo

cambo

How does it get to this? There are plenty of celebs that for one reason or another you barely see any paparazzi pics of (ie when Alysson Hannigan, Jessica Biel and Katie Holmes, others had primetime shows they didn't get hassled like this.) I don't agree with running around all day following someone (I mean, how many pics of one person do they need) but do certain celebs bring it on themselves sometimes for having a rep of acting up?

15. fishman5440

fishman5440 15 Year Member

maybe she didn't want people to know she was going bowling...

16. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

it's a job....lol. A "good" papparazzi shot can fetch 1,000-2,000 bucks from tabloids and around 5,000 for mags. As to what celebrity will be stalked depends on circulation sales ;-)

17. AyeRoxor

AyeRoxor

Wah :(

Di's driver killed Di. He didn't need to be driving in that tunnel like a crazy asshole. He could have just as well been going 10mph, but we love to blame other people.

The celebs completely depend on papparazzi for "leaking" pics of them with their new boyfriends, in their new car, with their new baby, etc. The trade-off of being a millionaire celebrity is (oh noes!) photographers. Deal or find another line of work.