1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lisa Marie, not that one! the better looking one with bigger breasts!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Bomb20, May 11, 2005.

1. Bomb20

Bomb20

no relation to the king, was going out eith Tim Burton for a while tho, you might recognise her from the first pic.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

[​IMG]

I remember this shoot being prime wank fodder when I was 15 or 16... the memories... :)

3. Bomb20

Bomb20

you got it! bless her

you actually from Brum then btw?

4. DrBrumTangerine

I'm from Blackpool originally, but moved here 4 years ago, for uni. Quite fancy staying, though - it's a surprisingly nice place, and really friendly.

Are you local?

What do you mean, hijack?

5. Ytse

Ytse

Aha, your name makes sense, Tangerine for Blackpool and Brum for Birmingham.

I'm from Fleetwood, which you will know.

6. rockybull1982

rockybull1982

7. Bomb20

Bomb20

don't want to be to specific, you never know who's listening, but was out in the mailbox on the w/e, ate in Living Room (and they served me duff mussles!) and then got pissed and generally fell about down Gas St area!

i live in a certain bards town not too distant from brum, not that thats a complete giveaway

and yes, its a nice place, onbce you get past the accent that is

8. DrBrumTangerine

Fucking hell. My nan lives on Hatfield Avenue, by the fire station, and I went to Cardinal Allen.

Went to S-O-A a few weeks ago for a matinee at the Royal Shakespeare. A Midsummer Night's Dream - fucking excellent, go and see it. Very quaint place as well! And my housemate went to school there - King Edwards, I think...

I'm abseiling down the Mailbox in July - shitting bricks about it.

9. Datsfowl

Datsfowl It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp

this chick is sooo hot

and dr brum, u got OWNED in that other thread

10. DrBrumTangerine

Yeah, yeah. There's enough ownage in that thread to last us a lifetime!

11. tooldef6

tooldef6

God sure Blessed this woman