1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

TIKTOK [M/K2S] Dafne Keen - spinning a lightsaber with a big ass chick - 6/19/24

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by yucon, Jul 7, 2024.

1. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    1080x1920 | 01:17 | 118MB | mp4

Mega
    K2S

gifs
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

TioCurly, dscred, ag2ake and 23 others like this.
  2. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

The other chic seems a lot better at it than Dafne

3. PhillipJO

PhillipJO 15 Year Member

Dafne and her permanently erect nipples.

4. Amorphous

Amorphous

Love her for not bothering with bras. Also it hadn't occurred to me that you could give yourself a haircut with a lightsaber but clearly you can.

K_Will, MyChainsawSummer and Mistwolf like this.
  5. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i am gonna try to do the math of her wearing a bra vs not wearing one lol est is 78.543% no bra in any pic. I beleive she is gonna show them soon, slip like jojo,'artsy pics", movie with in a year. if you google her braless then goto pics the amount is unreal lol And we know now she has great nips, via that red top dress thing. can't wait . i think i like her tits to much as you can tell lol

6. nemotilus1970

nemotilus1970

the only way to sell this very bad tv show

7. Anthony Hoffman

Anthony Hoffman

She’s anti-bra and I’m all for it!

8. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

Ete protection must be worn at all times and not for the lightsabers!

9. jws

jws 15 Year Member

To many strong female characters for you? 83% positive on Rotton Tomatoes.

Pooterscoo, Tony166 and Mistwolf like this.
  10. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

replying to my own because lol i did the math lol. out of 126 pics i seen on images, 37 no bra maybe 51. in videos, out of 16 i seen meaning ones she did her self not movies or talkshows,intervbiews. i mean ig tiktok ect 10 had no bra, im sure there is much more no bra, but i did not count ua and ones i do not know about. i made sure just to count of age, she takes pics and vids daily, like everyday
    [​IMG]

Fenix34 likes this.
  11. Fenix34

Fenix34

I thought it was like 13...but either way, its a better show then the score shows. It has its faults but i feel like it did daphne keen dirty, granted her fight scene was AMAZING, but whyd they make her an alien? Theres a vid of her with dark long hair and a black outfit doing some sabre moves and it looks so good, should have given her a mace windu type "half dark half light" story line.

12. nemotilus1970

nemotilus1970

:bang head:

powderedtost, K_Will and Def30 like this.
  13. WhiteMongoose

WhiteMongoose

14% actuality

14. redphill4

redphill4

15. swapsct

swapsct

And a huge number of negative audience scores came in before the first episode even aired. It’s being review bombed by basement dwellers with nothing better to do with their lives than complain online

16. powderedtost

powderedtost

Is it wrong that we want good stories that follow canon and that adhere to what Lucas created? Or are you really buying the Disney narrative of bullshit?

Def30, K_Will and MyChainsawSummer like this.
  17. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

story sucked, they changed things, things did not line up with lore. Instead of accepting they messed up and put out crap for money like alot of show and esp video sandbox games are doing and flopping the same way. They went straight to racism so if anyoine says anything negative now, your labeled a racist. Its simple, dont make racist rap videos that also shit on fans. watch they youtube video of her on 'the view' they are trying anything other than the show just sucks. Similar but not as bad as the dumpster fire that was 'fear the walking dead' the writting was horrible and shit made no sense.clickbaters on youtube are useing it for views ofcourse, but there not wrong. The director and that 1 girl that grew up very rich is going everywhere that will take them and yelling racist!! when simply they fucked up. same with old politics, if you dont like something they say your a commy. I just wanna see her damn tits. the interviews where they are shitting on the fans keep coming out, they are gonna take that the show is great and everyone is just racist to the grave, instead of just saying they will try harder next season. Again i just wanna see her tits, show sucks, end of story.

Def30, powderedtost and K_Will like this.
  18. CirdanTheShipwright

CirdanTheShipwright

19. Ripe

Ripe

And that 83% proves just how corrupt critics are... because the show is a borderline unwatchable mess. The 14% audience score which showrunners claim is due to "review bombing" is actually quite generous and should be in single digits.

The writing is... I can't even describe how bad it is. I mean, you have everyone making a huge deal about "Jedi only activating lightsabers when they're ready to kill" only for a guy in almost next scene within same episode casually pull out his lightsaber to light up a dark passage and room! And let us not forget "steel or laser are no threat to Jedi" line...

Just like pretty much everything Star Wars that Disney put out in last few years, this show feels like it was written by someone who either doesn't know anything about existing source material or which is even worse, actively despise existing source material and have no intention of following it. You have a showrunner giving her explanation as to why Jedi in her show have almost nothing in common with Jedi we saw in Phantom Menace and prequel trilogy being: "because this happens 100 years earlier"! Seriously? In a setting where Republic was established 25.000 years ago, where Jedi Order itself exists for about the same amount of time, where average lifespan or regular human is about 100 years (and force sensitive human could live closer to 200!) where there are several non-human species that live for several hundred years (meaning that without events of the show pretty much everyone should still be alive during events of Phantom Menace!) we are expected to just accept that 100 years is such a long time that a society existing for 25.000 years could change itself completely?

The showrunner said in an interview that she wants to create a show that can be followed by casual fan without any previous knowledge of Star Wars universe... which is fine. But if you're intentionally going to ignore 40+ years of existing lore don't be surprised that people who do care about that lore are going to complain and call your show crap.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2024 at 11:24 PM
    janus92 likes this.
  20. K_Will

K_Will

This show also makes it so Ki-Adi Mundi lied to Qui-Gon and got him killed for it. "The Sith have been extinct for over a millennium" my ass.