1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Madonna Whoring herself @ Live 8

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by EvilCorporateWhore, Jul 4, 2005.

1. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED

oh baby.

she's still more attractive than spears, aguleira, and simpson put together. and about a thousand times more respectable.

2. sleephla

sleephla

Oh yeah, cause "American Life" was such a great song. We all love to hear Madonna try and rap.

She's so shitty now. And she looks shitty too.

3. derek025

derek025

haha thats cool

4. hotdog790

hotdog790

5. adrenaline

adrenaline

6. fire1811

fire1811

fuck that bitch

7. 133

does anyone really care for Madonna anymore? i know i don't give a shit. although she thinks that she's still relevant these days. i'd take a pregno Spears over old Madonna.

8. nasp

nasp

9. pooz

pooz

respectable? hah. She just showed up to let everyone know that she's still alive.

10. EvilCorporateWhore

kinda like the reason you post here?

she's fucking beautiful, and she's a pioneer in the music business. you can't seriously like the industry produced crap they're peddling today better than REAL talent?

i guess that just goes to show why the music industry is going all to shit.

11. WhiteFang33

WhiteFang33

Madonna and talent don't belong in the same sentence. she's an old fuckin' slag who should take her money and go the fuck home.

12. schmoe80

schmoe80

I'm guessing you can't remember anything of Madonna in the early 90s? 'Sex' mean anything to you?

13. soloballa18

soloballa18

shes still hot

14. kingwoodrow

kingwoodrow

where did she get the mc hammer pants?

15. Datsfowl

Datsfowl It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp

Elle est chaud.

C'est poste est magnifique!

16. EvilCorporateWhore

marketing strategies mean anything to you?

remember john lennon? remember hair/peace, bed/peace? think about it. the very fact that you bring "sex" up proves that it worked. duh.

17. pooz

pooz

That's not even in context with what I was saying. Good try with the comeback. You've obviously been here longer than me so I'm not gonna make overrated jokes about people who spend extensive hours on the computer. ( phun.org rocks by the way :D)

secondly, madonna has done nothing in the music industry but to benefit herself. Yes i do remember the single 'Sex' and that was her key to win over her demographic. lets not forget her desperate comeback at some mtv award show where she kissed britney and christina. yeah that's real TALENT and class.
    now, her looks can no longer help sell her dreaded Cds and she's resorted to...well this recent performance for attention.

And no not all of the music industry is going to shit. You just haven't looked far enough past music videos and television.

18. EvilCorporateWhore

don't be so naive. all musicians do things to benefit themselves... and 'nice try' with your pathetic assumptions. why is it always the losers who are posting at the exact same site trying to put down others for doing the very same thing?

your condemning modonna cuz she's older than the talentless cunts who dominate the industry produced music scene at the moment. clearly you have fallen for the lame media propaganda, oh well... that's your problem.

the funny thing is i don't even really like madonna. that doesn't change the fact that she is a very smart woman and in total control of everything she's ever done... she's always known how to shock the public. all these two-bit tramps are doing these days are trying to copy past icons like her. it pisses me off that people like you can't even see that and give said icons the respect they deserve.

no, all people like you can say is "the cunts too old and she's a whore". lol. you're the same person who will turn around and say "omg, britney is so hot and i love her." lol.. fucking pathetic. this conversation is over, unfortunately you will never understand the full extent of what i'm trying to say.

19. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Ohh yeah sure she is what is she british now also. What a whore

20. mrcollege

mrcollege

how can you respect an idiot kabalist?