1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Maria Bello "Cooler" Caps

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by linusnc, May 11, 2005.

1. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

2. juicehead666

juicehead666

I am not trying to step on your toes oh great and powerful moderater, but these are from the movie "the Cooler" with william H Macy and Alec Baldwin.

3. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

It even says it on the photo. Tsk tsk, linus...

4. linusnc

LOL I dunno what I was thinking I my mind I was saying cooler but I spelled closer LOL

5. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

Give him a break. He had a deal go bad on Ebay. Im sure he was thinking of Nat Portman. lol

Nice post Linus. The only reason I would go see this movie is because she is nude in it. Her ass though is not as tight as I was thinking it might be. But I would still go out with her. lol She looked amazing in Payback.

6. juicehead666

juicehead666

your allowed one screw up a week, don't let it happen again, or azz will never let you live it down.

7. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

I've been away for a while, and I was just gently telling him I'd missed him :)

And isn't this film supposed to be pretty good? I heard all three leads were amazing...

8. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

Ummm if you are referring to her. Sure. lol

9. Don Brodka

Don Brodka

She has some nice nips!

10. linusnc

11. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

Yeah but how much time did you spend watching just this scene? lol