1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Mariah Carey in the Mediterranean Bikini pics (8-21-05)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by linusnc, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

2. mncpageant

mncpageant

Excellent post my friend, cerainly a lot of all natural woman there. I know that there was another thread questioning if her boobs were natural, I believe that these images push my vote to all natural.

3. chunky monkey

chunky monkey Between Taylor's legs

Linusnc,
    I'm just completly slack jawed stund silly. This is by far and easily the best post I have EVER seen anywhere. I'm a huge Mariah Carey fan and even bigger fan of her body. I could not let this one go by without thanking you from the bottom of my forever appreciative soul for giving us these pics of Marih and her glorious titties. Thank you.
    Mncpageant, that was my post about the natural or fake and cup size poll a while back. Thanks for remembering. I voted natural, just like you, because it is obvious she is all natural titty. No silicon here. In the second pic, it shows that she also keeps her pussy hair nice and trim. probably just a little soft patch of hair. Thanks again for the post. If there are anymore from the site you found these, please post them for me. I hope I'm worthy, I post alot of pics in phun.org. Definitely not a leacher.

4. Big Al

Big Al

I voted natural also. The shpe of her tits is really ecident in the second photo and proves they are all hers.

5. mncpageant

mncpageant

:-? Well I have worked with nude women for longer than you have more than likely been alive, long before boob jobs were common. I take you word for the fact that you have images of her flat chested early in her career and I would love to see them if you can possibly post them. However, I have seen well endowed women wear cat suits (and other body form fitting suits) for their stage shows and invariably I have always been amazed when their show has then resulted in them dropping the tops off from those suits and they always have beautiful breasts that pop out.

Last but certainly not Least in this discussion, one thing that I have learned over 35 years of working professionaly with nude women, "if you have to ask, don't bother".

6. ndik8

ndik8

Actually he is quite correct...........
    "Vision of Love" was her 1st hit and 1st video..she wore a black stretch like workout suit, very form fitting(I have no clue what a catsuit is) course she was about 19-20 @ that time and she was very thin and flat like, so its eithr implants or growing up.
    I think she looked alot better then..........

7. gunowner

gunowner

SWEEET! love the second picture!!! THANKS!

8. cambo

cambo

I can't believe this is up for debate either. They're fake.

9. chunky monkey

chunky monkey Between Taylor's legs

On page 7 in the celebrity forum; my poll Mariah"jugs"Carey: Real or Fake, 82 say they are real, 63 say they are fake. It's close but the real vote has the fake vote beat. Thats alot of people voting, and it shows that it is not obvious they are real or fake. When she was 19 she wasn't really developed like she is today. I'm probably what you would call an obssesed type fan; I've got about 75 hours of her on my VHS collection, from her first appearance up to today. I know, I'm a freak. lol.She was a late bloomer. Silicon titties have more of a grapefruit under the skin look. Mariah's, I believe have a tear drop look to them. I may be wrong, but I still think they are real. If they are fake, that is one hell of a great plastic surgeon. Anyway, I'm just glad for the pics that linusnc shared with us.

10. hansny

hansny

i read several articles about journalists asking her if her boobs are real...she abruptly told them to touch it (and they did)..and in fact they are convinced it was all real..i just don't know what happened to those article (if they are still around)....

i think they are real!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.