1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Mena Suvari - on the set of Reagan 09/01/24

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Sep 1, 2024.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

2. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I wonder which side of Reagan they'll portray. With the W. movie they totally glossed over 9/11.

K_Will likes this.
  3. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I hope Nancy Reagan was fond of booty shorts.

4. hustler077

hustler077

I hope they show and talk about their daughter posing for Playboy

5. TheLegalAssassin

TheLegalAssassin

He's being played by Dennis Quaid, so I'm pretty sure they will gloss over a lot.

mereshlub likes this.
  6. jones1351

jones1351

'With a rebel yell [he] cried more, more, more...' -- Billy Idol
    Just don't see enough of her.

7. Robzilla

Robzilla

Looking at a cast list: Penelope Ann Miller as Nancy Reagan, Mena Suvari as Jane Wyman, Amanda Righetti as Reagan's mother Nelle, Lesley-Anne Down as Margaret Thatcher, and in an interesting casting decision for reasons... Scott Stapp as Frank Sinatra.

Just mentioning that in case anybody on the thread wasn't sure who Mena was playing in this movie.

YourPalJustin likes this.
  8. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I guess I made an ass out of you and me.

9. rap31264

rap31264

It has a bunch of Pro Trump actors so my guess it'll be a puff piece...

10. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Well, The Iron Lady about Margaret Thatcher was played by Meryl Streep, and their politics are about as far apart as can be.

11. threeclaws

threeclaws

Which is why they didn't gloss over Thatcher's many negatives, even if they ignored many for the sake of storytelling, this won't be that it'll be a completely whitewashed depiction of ol jellybean.

12. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Guys! please keep politics out of the celebrity section, if you want to go down that route you are welcome to start a topic in the lounge.
    However talk about politics on public forums usually go down hill really quickly and end up getting locked.
    Regards BB!

ChrundleTheGreat likes this.
  13. Robzilla

Robzilla

Trying to stay away from the topics that get threads closed but I'll just say it's probably difficult to make a good movie about someone who is really well known to most of the potential viewing audience.

One thing about Mena, that's a bit of "Lucille Ball is she wasn't a redhead" look. It's an interesting retro look. Maybe it'll go back into style for a year or two if enough people decide they want to look like a 1940s movie star.

Big Bamboo! likes this.