1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Natalie Portman in bikinis...'Closer' caps

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Apr 1, 2005.

1. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. hatez

hatez

Amidala queen, please save your poor HaTeZ Jedi !

Niiiiceeeeeeeee !

3. greg5446

greg5446

Just watched that movie last night. That strip club scene is legendary.

4. flybishop

flybishop

I read an interview with her and she said that there actually was a full frontal nudity shot from this scene and he director FUCKING CUT IT OUT because throughout shooting he became so close to her that he viewed her as his daughter and he couldn't bare to have other guys see her naked. SCREW HIM I SAY!

5. feverinlove

feverinlove

This is not a bikini shot I suppose!

6. Jedi phucking mind trick

Jedi phucking mind trick

I'm a newly registered member and I probably have no right to speak unless I have contributed, but mark my words--there will be a director's cut of this film with her topless. Hell, the thong shots are almost good enough for me.

Being newly registered, but a long time lurker, I just wanted to thank the phun gods for their amazing posts (you know who you are.)

7. excellence153

excellence153

I should rent this DVD just for that scene!

8. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

Mother fucking idiot.

9. EricoJ

EricoJ

Those are some fertile lookin Israeli ass. At least 4 children can come out of that. Good for farmers & cattle ranchers. :D

10. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

I might actually just buy the DVD for this scene and there is one in the bedroom where she is butt naked. I hope they do release a directors cut of her nude.