1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OF [Pics & Vids] Khloe Knowles Megathread

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by battlerope, Sep 1, 2024.

1. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name: Khloe Knowles / blondebunnyx
    Born: Thursday 6th of March 2003
    Birthplace: United States
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Sexuality: Straight
    Profession: Camgirl
    Hair color: Blonde
    Eye color: Grey
    Height: 5'1" (or 154 cm) (Petite)
    Weight: 100 lbs (or 45 kg)
    Measurements: 34-24-35

------------------------------------

Khloe Knowles 01 - Bondage video 08/25/24
    I was such a naughty girl that I needed to be tied up and shown some discipline, watch as he dominates me and treats me like his slave To start he handcuffs my head above my head and pushes me legs back as he slides every inch of his cock into my tight little pussy in missionary He gets so deep in me making me moan so loudly before chokingg me and grabbing my boobs, I loved it He then pushed me into doggy and completely dominated me with my hands still tied, he fucked me so hard & rough as he spanked me, pulled on my hair & held me up as he pounded my pussy, I had no choice but to take it and I ended up cumming so hard To finish he used my mouth like his very own sex toy as he face fucked me, making me take every inch of his cock in my mouth before he covered my face in his hot cum
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

704mb / 11:26 / 1080*1760 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_01_-_Bondage_video.mp4 (704.6 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/0ac2f3d9382d7/Khloe_Knowles_01_-_Bondage_video.mp4

2. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 02 - Getting my Tight Asshole Fucked and Trying Dp with my Brother's Bestfriend 02/22/24
    We were alone in my room when I got bent down in front of him, unzipped his jeans and started sucking his dick, making sure he was nice and hard ready to slide into my tight asshole He bent me over in doggy and slid his dick into my asshole, then started slowly fucking my tight asshole before pounding me hard, I loved it He kept telling me that my asshole was the best thing he’d ever felt around his cock, it was tighter than he’d ever imagined After doggy I got on top and started riding him in reverse cowgirl, my asshole looks so good as it grips his cock whilst I bounce up and down on him After riding he pushed me onto my side and slid into my tight ass as I played with my boobs and pussy I was getting so horny as he fucked my tight little hole and I decided I wanted to see what it would feel like to have both my tight holes filled up at the same time So I grabbed a dildo and slid into my tight little pussy and started fucking my self with it as he pounded my ass, I’ve never felt anything like it before and it was so good! I came so hard After I came he pulled me up into doggy and fucked my ass soo hard before telling me to suck his cock, I bent down and sucked his big cock until he filled my mouth up with his huge load, leaving my slutty little mouth dripping with his hot cum

855mb / 13:54 / 1080*1918 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_02_-_Getting_my_Tight_Asshole_Fucked_and_Trying_Dp_with_my_Brother's_Bestfriend.mp4 (855.6 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/db183224e48aa/K...nd_Trying_Dp_with_my_Brother's_Bestfriend.mp4

3. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 03 - Getting Fucked and Covered in Cum for all the Neighbours to See 04/10/24
    I invited a guy up to my room & let him fuck me in front of the window for everyone to see I started by licking & sucking his big dick making sure it was nice & hard ready to fuck my tight pussy After I sucked his big cock I got on top of him in cowgirl and slid his dick in to my super wet pussy and started up and down on him my pussy was gripping his cock soo tightly as I was riding him I then got into reverse cowgirl and bounced my ass up & down on his big cock, getting wetter and wetter as I kept riding He then got me into missionary, pushed my legs back and got his cock so deep inside of me, if felt soo good I couldn’t stop myself from cumming all over his cock He then fucked me in doggy, pulling my hair and spanking my ass until he couldn’t hold back any longer he pulled me down off the bed putting me onto my knees and covered my face in his cum giving me the biggest facial I’ve ever had! it turned me on so much knowing everyone could see, I loved it
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

704mb / 11:25 / 1080*1920 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_03_-_Getting_Fucked_and_Covered_in_Cum_for_all_the_Neighbours_to_See.mp4 (704.7 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/7f2e543dbc5f5/K...ered_in_Cum_for_all_the_Neighbours_to_See.mp4

4. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 04 - Sucking & titty fucking until he cums all over my big boobs 08/28/24
    I was so horny today I decided to tease my friend by getting topless in front of him I could see the bulge through his shorts and couldn’t resist, I just had to take it out and deepthroat every inch of his huge cock! He was getting so hard for me and kept looking at my big titties so I wrapped them around his big cock and gave him the best titty fuck I kept sucking & titty fucking his big dick until he covered my titties in his cum

624mb / 10:08 / 720*1280 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_04_-_Sucking_&_titty_fucking_until_he_cums_all_over_my_big_boobs.mp4 (624.8 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/5b66da7f67605/K...cking_until_he_cums_all_over_my_big_boobs.mp4

5. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 05 - Sucking & fucking my college teacher 11/21/22
    My college teacher invited me over to his house after school so we could get some extra studying in but it didn’t end up being so innocent I couldn’t help myself from teasing him a little as we were studying..I started by unbuttoning a couple of the buttons my top just enough so he could see my big boobs, I noticed he was looking but I wanted to take it further So I slowly bent over in front of him while I pulled my thong down revealing my tight little pussy and told him that I didn’t wanna study anymore & that I’d let him fuck me if he promised to give my the grades I needed I then started licking & sucking his big cock before he fucked me hard in 4 different positions and finished by covering my innocent little face in his cum & giving me an A

592mb / 13:26 / 1080*1920 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_05_-_Sucking_&_fucking_my_college_teacher.mp4 (592.8 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/46f73514844f6/Khloe_Knowles_05_-_Sucking___fucking_my_college_teacher.mp4

6. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 06 - Harley Quinn gets fucked 10/19/22
    I start by sucking and licking your big cock, teasing you with my mouth making sure your rock hard and ready to slide into my tight little pussy I then get on top in cowgirl and slide your big dick into my tight little hole, I bounce up and down on your cock getting wetter and wetter for you You then push me onto my side and slide your cock deep into me, making sure I take every inch as you pound me until I cum hard I then get into reverse cowgirl so you can see how good my ass looks as I ride I slide my tight pussy up and down on your cock, it grips your big dick so tightly You then bend me over into doggy and pound me so hard! I start filming myself from the front so that you can see how much I love it as you fuck me You keep pounding my tight little pussy until you can’t hold back any longer and tell me to get on my knees and suck your big cock, I suck and deepthroat your big dick until you can’t hold back any longer and you fill my mouth up with your huge load, and I swallow it all like a good girl

516mb / 11:42 / 1080*1920 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_06_-_Harley_Quinn_gets_fucked.mp4 (516.3 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/c18d5cb761e19/Khloe_Knowles_06_-_Harley_Quinn_gets_fucked.mp4

7. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 07 - Getting fucked in my slutty halloween costume & giving my first ever tit wank!
    I went out with the girls on Halloween & ended up letting a guy I’d met take me to his place where we had some fun As soon as we got back to his I was ready to get undressed but he told me he wanted to fuck me in my costume I kept it on & walked over to the bed where I pulled my bodysuit to the side, revealing my tight wet pussy He instantly got his cock out & slid it into my pretty pink pussy He fucked me so hard in 4 different positions until I was screaming I also gave my first TIT-WANK in this video!! It was so hot After he fucked me he told me he wanted me to suck his cock & let him cum all over my boobs, so I gave him a sloppy blowjob until he covered my big boobs in his cum This Halloween was one to remember

685mb / 15:33 / 1080*1920 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_07_-_Getting_fucked_in_my_slutty_halloween_costume_&_giving_my_first_ever_tit_wank.mp4 (685.9 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/d265794d63757/K...n_costume___giving_my_first_ever_tit_wank.mp4

8. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 08 - Seducing my Boss
    I invited my boss over to talk about work, but I had other plans… When we got to my house, I told him I’d take him to my home office but we ended up in my bedroom instead He took a seat on my bed so I unbuttoned my top and told him I wanted to have some fun I started rubbing his cock over his trousers and could feel him getting harder so I unzipped his trousers, pulled his big cock out and wrapped my lips around it, licking & sucking his cock until he was super hard for me I then started riding him, bouncing my tight little pussy up and down on his hard cock whilst playing with my boobs in cowgirl I then switched to reverse cowgirl so he could watch me slide my tight pussy up and down on his big hard cock He then pushed me into doggy and started pounding me so hard, I couldn’t help moaning as he shoved his huge cock all the way into me To finish he got me in missionary whilst I played with my tight pussy making myself cum soo hard while he fucked me When he was ready to cum, he pulled out, brought his big cock up to my face and told me to wank him off until he came all over my face, I ended up getting a huge facial I’m hoping I’ll get a bonus now

511mb / 11:36 / 1030*1920 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_08_-_Seducing_my_Boss.mp4 (512.0 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/d471081f95f9d/Khloe_Knowles_08_-_Seducing_my_Boss.mp4

slovtalk42 likes this.
  9. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 09 - Getting fucked in my slutty pink lingerie set
    I was bored last night so I I invited a guy I’d met a few weeks ago over to my place, showed him my new lingerie set & let him fuck me I started off by wrapping my lips around his big cock and taking every inch of him in my mouth until he was nice & hard for me He then pushed me into missionary and fucked me so hard until I came all over him It felt so good but I really wanted to ride him so I got on top and slid my tight pussy up and down on his big cock before sucking his cock again, I wanted to taste my cum all over his big cock I then got into reverse cowgirl so he could see my ass bounce as I was riding, it’s so hot To finish, he got me into doggy and pounded me so hard before filling my wet little pussy up with his cum, leaving me with a messy dripping creampie Includes: * Blowjob * Missionary * Cowgirl * Reverse cowgirl * Doggy * Creampie

471mb / 11:31 / 1214*2160 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_09_-_Getting_fucked_in_my_slutty_pink_lingerie_set.mp4 (471.9 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/0074e84ccb5b3/K...ing_fucked_in_my_slutty_pink_lingerie_set.mp4

10. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 10 - Fucking my boss after the work party
    My boss offered to drive me home last night after we had some drinks at the work party and things ended up getting out of hand I invited him into my place to say thank you for driving me home, I couldn’t resist having some fun with him I got him up to my bedroom, sat him down on my bed & pulled his trousers off as I wrapped my lips around his big cock I started licking & sucking his big dick until he was rock hard for me He then fucked me soo good in 4 different positions, making me wetter and wetter until I came so hard all over his big cock I wanted to make him cum as hard as he had made me cum, so I laid down on the bed and sucked his big dick until he exploded all over my face Includes: * Blowjob * Missionary * Cowgirl * Reverse cowgirl * Cumshot & facial
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

701mb / 11:23 / 1080*1920 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_10_-_Fucking_my_boss_after_the_work_party.mp4 (701.0 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/145a1425f3e75/Khloe_Knowles_10_-_Fucking_my_boss_after_the_work_party.mp4

11. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 11 - Bondage Handcuffed Sex Tape
    I was such a naughty girl that I needed to be tied up and shown some discipline, watch as he dominates me and treats me like his slave To start he handcuffs me before stuffing his big cock into my mouth and forcingg me to take every inch He then slides his big cock into my tight little pussy and fucks me so hard in missionary, I can’t help myself from cumming all over his big cock He then moves me onto my side & gets deep inside me, making me scream as he fucks me harder and harder I then get into cowgirl and ride his big dick before be moves me into doggy and completely dominates me He was fucking me so hard that I could barely take it but I had no choice but to take it since my hands were tied behind my back, I ended up cumming so hard! He finishes by using my mouth like his very own sex toy as he face fucks me and forces me to take his cum all over my pretty little face Includes * Face fucking * Missionary * Sideways * Cowgirl * Doggy * Cumshot & facial
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

423mb / 09:35 / 1080*1440 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_11_-_Bondage_Handcuffed_Sex_Tape.mp4 (423.5 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/f9dd344d30b5a/Khloe_Knowles_11_-_Bondage_Handcuffed_Sex_Tape.mp4

12. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 12 - Titty fuck JOI 09/05/24
    I was so horny today I couldn’t resist making this video for you Listen to me tell you exactly how to stroke your cock as I put your dick between my big boobs and start sliding them up & down on your cock, giving you the best titty fuck you’ve ever had I keep bouncing my titties up and down on your big cock until I beg for you to cover my boobs in your cum Can u last until the end?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

313mb / 05:05 / 720*1280 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_12_-_Titty_fuck_JOI.mp4 (313.0 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/e1ac21f8bb2b7/Khloe_Knowles_12_-_Titty_fuck_JOI.mp4

13. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Khloe Knowles 13 - 12inch BBC Squirt Video
    I was so horny I couldn’t resist getting my BBC dildo out and stretching my tight pussy out I got into cowgirl and squeezed the dildo into my tight little pussy as I started riding, taking more inches inside of me with every bounce my pussy got so creamy as I was riding it, I couldn’t stop moaning! I’ve never had such a big dick in my tight pussy and it felt better than I could’ve imagined I then laid back with my legs opened wide and started sliding it in my tight little pussy deeper & deeper until i came so hard & squirted everywhere! I kept fucking my tight pussy & ended up squirting everywhere 6 TIMES, my legs were shaking i made such a mess but it felt sooo good

707mb / 11:29 / 1080*1920 / mp4

filejoker
    Khloe_Knowles_13_-_12inch_BBC_Squirt_Video.mp4 (707.7 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/310a1802a69de/Khloe_Knowles_13_-_12inch_BBC_Squirt_Video.mp4