1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Pink Floyd turn down millions

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Jul 6, 2005.

1. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

Speaking of Dido... hahahahahahahaha :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Tenuous link, but I like it :D

3. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

that's a crime i tell you.
    i saw them live in 1994 in edmonton alberta.
    i was on the 9th row of the floor for $50.
    i'd pay the price to see them again, but that's obviously not going to happen.
    don't understand it, they were the only reason to watch the thing.

4. fire1811

fire1811

I would bang Dido

5. Tumpster

Tumpster

Man dido she's like #1 in my top 10 british broads I'd luv to fuck the shit out of, imagine getting her doggy with her moaning with that british accent! DAMN!
    Still has nothing on fucking banging jessica simpson doggy for a night! ;)

6. delldude180

delldude180

helping people does boost rock stars n singers

7. scarlin46802

scarlin46802

Mr. Gilmour and the rest of the band have long been aware of the money they could make by touring again but, from interviews I have read in the past, he is very happy with what he has done with Pink Floyd and is quite content to rest on it's current legend. I also believe he would not want to go through the trouble of touring with Roger Waters again... he said that getting back together with him was "a bit like sleeping with your ex-wife". I'd also guess that the $150 million was going to be put up by a sponser like AOL or Budweiser and the tour would be "Budweiser presents Pink Floyd" which I know the Floyd are opposed to.

Lets not forget, these guys are near or in their 60s. Most of us would love to retire then so, that's what these guys are doing. Besides, do you think they really need the money?

8. TGF

TGF

I couldn't agree more with those that don't want to see The Floyd go touring again. They are gettin on a bit now and their performance at Live 8 did show the strains in both Gilmore and Waters voices.

I think that Dave Gilmore is correct. It was a one off and I applaud his decision to give extra royalties away. He is also quite right to suggest that other artists do the same together with the record companies. The day was about saving lives not about making a pile.

BTW I have seen 'em live many times and do know what getting on a bit is like. See y'all in zimmerland :) .

Tev

9. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Thanks for Dido, always been a fan of her.

10. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED