1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Pro Wrestling Leaks Discussion

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by vgfan, Oct 8, 2017.

1. vgfan

vgfan

Any and all discussion pertaining to leaks of female wrestlers from WWE, Impact Wrestling, ROH, Lucha Underground, PWG and many more wrestling promotions go in here to limit the amount of arguing and false hopes in actual leak threads containing pics/vids.

Thank you.

Seinfeld, Conan7, J3scribe and 3 others like this.
  2. CalabrianStallion II.

CalabrianStallion II.

Are there rumors of something happening?

3. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

Naomi or Maryse (PLEASE)

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  4. vgfan

vgfan

Other than more possible Paige and Maria Bennett leaks, not that I know of. Just figured rather than filling up leak threads with pointless arguments and off-topic (pertaining to the actual person being leaked) discussion, I'd start this up so we can talk about hopes, rumours and the leaks themselves.

5. fapper1

fapper1

Gail Kim has a set. Some previews have come out. Could be bs but word is another Melina set might exist but just with nude pics. No videos.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  6. vgfan

vgfan

Honestly, previews are welcome here, so long as you use the allowed image hosting sites.

7. Nick Nolte

Nick Nolte

How about those JoJo leaks?

dahazeleyeshornet likes this.
  8. vgfan

vgfan

I'll be honest, I ddn't know there were any. I also heard there's a preview image of Alexa Bliss floating around, maybe? I'd be interested in seeing those.

9. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Care to share the preview pics? Havent heard about this!

10. fapper1

fapper1

There was another pic posted in vola but got deleted. It's just her lying on the floor with clothes on. It also has the same email posted on it.

[​IMG]

11. Funky Panda

Funky Panda

There was one pic posted of Trish Stratus but it looked to be from instagram. I would love to see those if she had any. I read Lita's book. She was a stripper for years before WWE I am surprised nothing from that time ever surfaced. Unless. Vince bought them all. Gail Kim has been had nude professional shots done. I am surprised those are worth anything in the trading game.

tipitipitipi likes this.
  12. vgfan

vgfan

Considering how Lita was (fucking Hector Garza in Mexico in exchange for wrestling training) and then working in ECW as Danny Doring's manager, I'm surprised there aren't any stories from that time about her.

ringojuna likes this.
  13. kmr2016

kmr2016

Definitely interested in seeing if more of Paige's stuff gets leaked. Of course, it could be someone posting that they have more of her stuff hoping that she does come back tonight and maybe it will have some value to trade. I think if she didn't/doesn't return to the ring again soon than any value for whatever is left might diminish enough for people to just release it. Though the fact that Gail and Maria also were previewed may mean that isn't the case. Of course there was that tease of Paige in August as well but nothing came of that.

Anything from the older generations of female wrestlers like Trish and Lita would probably be harder to find. Vince and the WWE have always tried to cover these type of things up. I mean you can look at Joh Cena and how the WWE has kept a lot of his transgressions from his early WWE career from really coming out and being discussed. The guy was a hardcore partier/drinker who cheated on his then wife all the time. I think the most I have on this is some light mentions here and there about this and a real blurry picture of Cena getting a lap dance.

The problem for the WWE is that this is now a digital age. When in the past you would literally have to get a hold of a hardcopy of any sex tape/pictures that someone may have had, now this info is stored in a cloud that people are able to hack and get a copy. The WWE can bribe an individual who may a hard copy of this, there isn't much they can do when this info is now available to the masses.

Now here's a question, if more Paige stuff drops which means more possible Maddox and even Xavier, is there someone that could be partnered with one these women that could also be in a picture/video nude that would make you not want to see it? Example would you look/watch a leak of AJ Lee if it included CM Punk?

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  14. vgfan

vgfan

Yeah, I recall WWE helped Cena pay his ex-wife a lot of "shut up" money when they divorced because she was threatening to fuck up his public image of being a nice guy.

As for your last question, any close up anal shots are an instant turn-off for me. Anal and feet are two turn-offs I have, actually.

15. hush123

hush123

Having CM Punk in it would make me want to watch it even more! There’s not a single wrestler, male or female, that I would not watch in a sex tape. Watching two of them together would be great. I’d much rather watch Cena fuck Nikki Bella than just a video of Nikki Bella fingering herself alone

16. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

saw the bliss pic but it looked liked a boring social media pic. Idk why they won't just release the rest of paige.She already had a ton of stuff leaked. Legit aj leaks would cause wrestling forums to explode. Hoping for nikki bella if there is more wwe leaks out there.

Conan7 likes this.
  17. vgfan

vgfan

Really? That sucks, I'd heard it showed her having sex with her fiance, Buddy Murphy.

18. Giants all day

Giants all day

Let's see the Bliss preview. If it's sex pictures I'm going to have to call out of work when those leak

19. Conan7

Conan7

Those pics are fakes.

20. mike632

mike632

There are hundreds of stories, Tommy Dreamer and Raven doubled team just about every woman who went through ecw, so did the Dudley's, Lita admitted she got doubled teamed by the Dudley's on some radio show a decade ago

ringojuna likes this.