1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Serena Deeb - Leaked Pics - WWE ?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by jifffemann, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jifffemann

jifffemann

2. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

Yessssss

Schadeschade likes this.
  3. SDLRob

SDLRob

Honestly? The lack of face in the nudes makes me suspicious... or paranoid, not sure anymore.

She's hot though.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    SuperPaul and DaveGT like this.
  4. vgfan

vgfan

Could be her, the tits look familiar.

To expand on that, the guy who leaked the sole pictures of Melina, Daffney and Velvet Sky in 2014 told me he had a bunch of others, including describing the Paige ones that got leaked, and showed me an image of a pair of tits that he claimed were Serena's that look very much alike to these ones.

Where are you guys getting these images from and who's posting them there? I assume a Vola room but the name of the leaker interests me, see if it matches up to the username I briefly chatted to 3 years ago.

5. Nick Nolte

Nick Nolte

Were any other notable names mentioned in that convo?

6. johndube8181

johndube8181

Amazing rack WOW

7. DareDevil92

DareDevil92

These got dumped in vola (I assume they are as they appeared in vola just before this thread was made), but found that some of these were uploaded to xhamster yesterday, not sure on the rules about linking xhamster links so I won't post it here.

Feel free to send me the guys name and I can tell you if its the same as the one that posted these in vola.

8. Ghost86

Ghost86

We can't really expect them to show their faces in all these pics though. They have to have some deniability.

9. anthonya7x

anthonya7x

Why would they fake this one, of course it's her.

10. CaptainMcStucko

CaptainMcStucko

I'm always suspicious when there are nude shots without faces.

And I lost faith in the "look a similar mole" "proof" when they faked those Selena Gomez ones around the time of the OG leaks.

DaveGT likes this.
  11. CaptainMcStucko

CaptainMcStucko

I mean, that's fair enough, I suppose, but 9/10 the ones with no face are ALL no face, and then have some rando pics that have already been out interpliced in them to trick our minds into believing they're all from 1 leak.

And then you have people saying "But the nude tits look similar to the clothed tits" which again, fair enough....but why would we doubt for a moment that somebody 1) who knows who this obscure professional wrestler is and 2) cares enough to possible fake pics, wouldn't find tits that look similar to claim it's her? LOL that's the golden rule of faking images (be it by comparison or photoshop). You wouldn't fake Kendall Jenner nudes using Taylor Vixen's rack. So, 9/10 if you see fake nudes, they will look similar, unless the person faking them is living out some weird fantasy of seeing these people with different bodies.

12. CaptainMcStucko

CaptainMcStucko

PS: Remember the first big "debatable" celeb nude that only featured tits? I think it was Victoria Justice.

It wasn't the tit shape, or moles that proved it, it was the fact that she had taken other photos WITH her face (non nude) in the same location and wearing clothes seen in the nude pics.

Unless there's that kind of find, I'm suspicious of faceless nudes.

DaveGT likes this.
  13. SDLRob

SDLRob

I'm not saying it's not her, just that I get a bit suspicious of the folder (not the OP, just wanna make that distinction clear) when it's a dump like this...

14. vgfan

vgfan

I can see both sides of this.

I mean, on one hand, I don't think she's obscure since I knew who she was and enjoyed some of her matches years before she was in WWE (and she wasn't in WWE for very long) so I can agree with you, plus most nude selfies I've seen and been sent by a few women over the years have never shown their faces or have shown maybe their mouth/chin at best, especially if the focus of their pic is on their tits/body.

On the other, it is very difficult to really verify faceless images and you end up with the "pics or it didn't happen" mentality (which I've always fucking hated) where people mock or insult someone because they don't believe that something that they're recounting actually happened to them.

I'll just accept these images, be thankful for them being posted and wait to see what happens.

15. vgfan

vgfan

Okay, so looking at my files, the second image that gets repeated a few times in this gallery is the same one I was sent and told was Serena Deeb several years ago by the person who grabbed them. I was also sent one other which doesn't seem to be in this gallery so I'll post it here:

(sorry, the actual image doesn't seem to be loading properly, little help,please? I keep clicking to add a URL to IMG tags but for whatever reason, it refuses to work properly)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/c642d0548024829
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

97LT4, megan69, Showstopper57 and 2 others like this.
  16. jifffemann

jifffemann

Thanks to vgfan:
    [​IMG]

17. K-Fabery

K-Fabery

Wait, there was a Daffney picture? How did I miss that?

18. vgfan

vgfan

Yeah, Google "Daffney nude", it should be her smiling and holding her phone while a dude's standing behind her with his hands on her tits. It came out in 2014, along with the Velvet Sky nude mirror selfie and the Melina nude on the bed.

97LT4 likes this.
  19. jifffemann

jifffemann

20. Krayt

Krayt

Probably legit, if only because...who would got to the trouble of faking pics of this woman, of all people? And I say that as somebody who does know who she is.

Some women do send nudes but make a point to never show their face. Hilary Duff mentioned years back that she did exactly that for her husband, for instance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.